Part ~ Six

❣︎ Naomi's POV ❣︎

I was sitting in my fourth period which was right before lunch. My fourth period is study hall although everybody uses it as a gossip session. Today's topic was Eli but I didn't know what for. I have two classes with him in the morning but he skipped both, and I know he's in school.

Since almost every girl in our school has some sort of attraction to him, when he does something that makes the gossip list, everyone knows about it. I still didn't know what it was and usually I know first.

"Do you think it could've been Ava?" a girl whispered. "No, I don't think he likes her that much" the other girl spoke. They both chuckled.

"Ouu what about Delilah?" somebody else asked. "Uh, excuse me...what are you guys talking about?" I interfered. "The Eli situation" one of them answered. "What? What Eli situation?" I asked, confused. They both gasped.

"Girl, you don't know?" one of them asked. "Know what?" I questioned. They both moved their chairs closer to me. "Listen, let us tell you the tea" one of them whispered.

"So, everyone is trying to figure out what girls Eli might like, or girls he might have hooked up with" she whispered. "And why is that?" I asked. "Girl, he has a hickey on his neck" the other one whispered.

"What? Really?" I asked in a shocked face. "Yes!" she squealed. So that's why he's been avoiding me?

"Oh my gosh! Best friend where are you?!" Heaven shouted as she walked into the room. Once she made eye contact with me she ran towards and hugged me.

"It's ok, you're gonna get through this. I'll kill him if you want me to" she spoke while rocking me in her arms. "Heaven, what the hell are you talking about?" I almost laughed.

"Elias has a hickey" she pouted. "Oh, you know about that too" I sighed. "Yea, I just found out" she responded.

"It's ok, I'm going to find him and beat him up for you" she said while rubbing my back. "Alright Heaven, go back to your class" the teacher said.

"I am" Heaven voiced with a fake smile. She then rolled her eyes and gave me a hug before leaving. I remember Eli once told me he had Physics for fourth period. I decided to go straight there after my class ended.

Luckily he was still in the classroom chatting with some of his other friends. They all started walking out and he was the last one. I stood in front of the door, stopping him from walking out.

He looked down at me for a few seconds, then picked me up and moved me out the way to continue walking. I rolled my eyes and followed.

"Elias! Bring your ass back over here!" I shouted. "What do you want Naomi?" he sighed. "Oh really? Any other time it's 'Naomi wait, come back'. What happened to that?" I stated.

Some of his friends started chuckling. Elias grabbed my arm and pulled me into a more private area of the hallway. "You don't wanna talk in front of your friends? What's wrong Elias?" I asked with a fake smile.

"Oh really? Any other time it's 'Eli'. What happened to that?" he sarcastically asked. I put my middle finger up at him. "Name the time and place" Eli responded.

"Elias, I'm not playing with you right now" I responded. "Neither am I" he smirked.

"Ugh, you really do flirt with everyone. That's probably how you got that hickey, isn't it?" I asked. "Yes" he nonchalantly answered. "Who gave it to you?" I asked. "Doesn't matter" he responded.