Part ~ Seven

❣︎ Naomi's POV ❣︎

"Here I am trying to be nice and pick you and your sister up from school early. But you get sent to the principals office for choking Elias and then I catch you kissing Elias when you're supposed to be in the principals office. And to top it all, you're suspended for two days and then have detention the following day. It just doesn't make sense!" my mom shouted.

"Can I go to my room now?" I sighed.

"Yes, please do" she said. I walked upstairs to my room. A few seconds later Nora slowly opened my door.

"You kissed Eli. You kissed Eli" she teased while coming to sit beside me on my bed. "Wasn't the first time" I mumbled. "Y'all playing truth or dare in 6th grade doesn't count" Nora said.

"I'm not talking about that time" I responded. "When? When? When?" she cheered. "At Blair's party, he was drunk and kissed me" I explained.

"Technically that doesn't count because he was unconscious. Does he even remember?" she asked. "No" I answered. "Did you tell him?" she questioned. "Nope" I answered. "And why not?" she asked.

"Because I didn't know if he liked me or not and I didn't want to make it awkward at the time. Anyways let's stop talking about him, we're not friends anymore" I explained.

"What? Why not? He's supposed to be my future brother in la-I-I mean..." she nervously stuttered.

"Uh...anyways" I expressed with a confused face.

"You guys need to be friends again" she strongly emphasized. "Nora, no" I responded. "Ok fine, I'll just ask him tomorrow at school" she threatened.

"Wait...how the fuck do I get suspended and he gets to go to school?" I asked. "If it makes you feel any better he has detention for three days" Nora said. "No, that makes me feel worse because I have detention on the third day and that means I'll have to see him" I expressed.

"Oh wait...that's amazing, look at the universe doing its stuff" she cheered.

"Nora" I spoke. "Yes" she answered. "Get out" I said.

"Fine, but that doesn't change the fact that you kissed him and you liked it" she teased. "Get out!" I shouted. She walked out while making kissy noises.

I sighed and laid back on my bed. Why did he have to kiss me? Now I have mixed feelings and mixed emotions about him. Part of me still hates him for what he did, but the other part of me wants him to come knocking on my door to kiss me again.

—————————
*3 days later*

It was the end of the school day and I had been in the principals office all day for in school detention. Now I have to go to after school detention which I don't think is a fair punishment.

As I was walking towards detention somebody grabbed me by my book bag.

"You can't go to detention" Heaven whispered. "And why not?" I asked as I folded my arms. "Because nobody is going..." she started. "Then where is everyone going?" I asked. She stopped and looked at me with an evil smile.

"A party" she winked.

"Oh, no...nope I'm not going" I immediately voiced. "Aww, come on. Please" she begged. "Heaven no, my mom is still upset about the other day. I don't wanna get in anymore trouble" I explained.