Part ~ Eleven

❣︎ Naomi's POV ❣︎

As I walked down the school hallway, I felt the judgmental stares. I heard whisperers. They were all rumors from the video that recently spread throughout the whole school. I promise, it's not what it looked like.

Tristan had barely spoken to me recently. Elias is the complete opposite, he keeps trying to talk to me. "Has Tristan talked to you yet?" Nora asked me.

"Yes, we've talked. He keeps saying he believes that nothing happened but he's not acting like it" I answered. "Did you tell him that?" she asked. "No" I sighed. "I think you should try telling him that" Nora suggested.

"I would, if he stops avoiding me" I explained. "Hey" Heaven greeted as she started walking with us. "Hi" I frowned.

"Look it's ok, before you know it somebody else will be the topic of the school" Heaven said, i'm guessing to to cheer me up but it made me overthink.

"So the whole school really is talking about me? Great!" I whined. "Oh, there's Tristan go talk to him" Nora pushed me towards Tristan and a few other people on the basketball team.

I accidentally bumped into Tristan from Nora's push. He turned around with a slight attitude. "H-hi" I stuttered. "What...what do you want?" he asked while rubbing his head.

"I-I just wanted to talk" I answered. Some of the other guys started whispering and giving me looks. "Look Naomi, I have to go we can talk later" Tristan told me before walking off.

"Oh...ok then" I mumbled as he walked off with his friends. Nora and Heaven immediately ran over to me.

"So, what happened?" Heaven asked. "Did you tell him?" Nora then asked. "He said he had to go" I quietly answered before walking off.

I walked into my class late and sat down at my seat. I sat there, repeatedly shaking my leg. After a few minutes went by I felt a pencil tap my shoulder. I slowly turned around and glared at Elias.

"What...do you...want?" I slowly questioned. He just smirked at me while twirling his pencil in his hand. I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily before turning back around.

"Naomi" he quietly sang. "What?" I turned to look at him. "What's wrong with you?" he asked while sitting up, getting closer to me.

"Nothing" I answered. "You're lying" he responded as he rest his head on his hands. "Ok and?" I asked. "And I want to know what's wrong" he stated.

"You know what, you...you're what's wrong" I finally snapped. "Me?" he slightly yelled causing the rest of the class to look in our direction. "Me?" he whispered once he realized everyone was looking at us. "Yes you, now shut up" I responded.

"Is everything ok back there?" our teacher asked. "Yes" Elias quickly answered. "Ok, well we're about to have an assembly so let's make our way to the auditorium" our teacher announced.

The other students and I stood up and started walking to the auditorium. I intentionally walked fast to avoid Elias and other people but that didn't stop Elias from catching up to me.

"Why are you mad at me?" Elias questioned while grabbing my wrist to stop me from walking.

"Elias, leave me alone" I sighed. "Is it because of that video?" he asked, leaning against the lockers. "Yes" I whispered in frustration.

"You and I both know nothing happened in that closet" he whispered. "We know that but they don't" I quietly responded while pointed to the people in the hallway walking.

"At the end of the day, somebody's always gonna have something to say or an opinion" he stated.

"No! This is different, I have a boyfriend and people think I cheated on him with you...you of all people and we're not even friends" I quickly explained.