Part ~ Thirty Five

❣︎ Zoe's POV ❣︎

I was in the kitchen making myself lunch. My music was playing as I danced around with my food. I was currently home alone since Nora went out with her sister to spend time with her. The two hadn't spend a lot of time together compared to usual, so I'm happy for them.

I taste test the alfredo pasta I made. "Mm" the sound left my mouth as I tasted the pasta. Too good! As I began to put some in a smaller bowl, I heard the door unlock.

"Ouu it's smells good in here, what are you cooking Zoe?" Naomi asked while walking into the kitchen. "Alfredo, string beans, fried shrimp and some other unhealthy things" I smiled. "Aw, you should let me get some" Naomi suggested.

"Uh, we'll see" I laughed while grabbing a glass cup. "Where's Nora?" I questioned. "Oh she drove down the street real quick to the bank" Naomi answered.

I nodded as I ate some of my food. "Speaking of Nora, let me tell you what she did earlier. It was so funny...well it probably won't be to you..." Naomi got lost in her thoughts.

"So Nora and I decided to go into this one store, we were walking around and guess who we bumped into?" Naomi looked intrigued by her own story.

"Heaven? Chris? Some of Nora's no good friends?" I guessed.

"Nope, we saw Ava" Naomi rolled her eyes at the thought. "Ew" I quickly responded. "Yea, anyways she said hi to us and tried to give Nora a hug..." I immediately cut of Naomi. "She what?!" I sat my bowl of food down.

"She tried to give Nora a hug but...Nora ducked then...ran away..." Naomi tried to explain but struggled as she fell to the ground laughing.

"Oh gosh you should've seen the way she ran" Naomi tried to collect herself and catch her breath. It was then the front door opened again. Nora walked into the kitchen with a puzzled look when she seen her sister on the floor in tears.

"What are you doing on the kitchen floor?" Nora questioned. All Naomi could do was laugh while wiping her eyes.

"Ok, anyways. Hey baby! You won't believe what happened earlier" Nora walked towards me and kisses my cheek. "Naomi already told me" I said, still a little on edge from the audacity Ava had.

"Naomi, I told you I wanted to tell her myself. You and your big mouth" Nora complained. "Sorry" Naomi sighed. "I thought you were going to the bank" Naomi looked at her sister confused. "I was, then I remembered I left my check here" Nora seemed upset by the inconvenience.

"Oh, well I'm gonna go, I know Noella misses me. But Zoe, I will be back for some food one of these days" Naomi expressed. Nora walked Naomi out.

I was left alone with my thoughts for a brief moment and all I could picture is Ava going behind my back and trying to hug my girlfriend. It was beyond disrespectful, but what made me feel worse is that I have no control over what she does.

I trust Nora, she's never given me a reason not to and I know she wouldn't cheat on me.

—————————

Jax and I helped Nora inside our apartment. The three of us and a few other of Nora's 'friends' were at a party. Somehow Nora managed to get drunk, out of it drunk. Jax was one of Nora's friends from the group of people she hanged around.