Part ~ Fourteen

WARNING : Sexual/Steamy content ahead...

❣︎ Elias's POV ❣︎

"Oh fuck yes, right there!" the woman on my computer moaned. I slowly turned my head, studying the position she was in...until my room door swung open. I immediately shut my laptop and looked up.

"What are you doing?" Naomi asked. "H-Huh? What? Nothing" I nervously answered. "I'm not crazy, I know what I heard" she said while walking over to me. "Yea...I don't know what you're talking about" I responded. She grabbed my laptop and ran to the other side of my room.

Moments later she gasped with a smile on her face. "You're that bored, you're watching porn?" she laughed. "No, somebody sent it to me...I was merely studying it" I explained.

"Yea, sure" she giggled as she put my laptop back and walked out.

I had been home for a few days now, but I've been told to stay in bed due to me still recovering from my concussion. Naomi, our group partner and I just finished working on our project. Our group partner already left but Naomi was staying until my mom came home.

"Eli?" Naomi yelled from the kitchen. "Yes?" I answered. "Your mom asked if you finished your food?" she spoke. "Uh...yea" I answered.

"You better not be lying" she yelled. "Can you shut the fuck up? You're giving me a headache" I told her. A few seconds later she ran into my room. "What?" she asked.

"I said could you please be quiet, you're hurting my head" I answered. "That's not what you said" she stated. "If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't trying to be rude" I told her. "Eh, I don't care, I understand" she disregarded the situation.

"I'm bored, let's watch something" she suggested while sitting in my bed. "Porn?" I asked. "No Eli, I don't want to watch porn...right now" she answered.

"What do you want to watch?" I questioned. "A movie" she answered, using the remote to turn my tv on. After a while she finally found something she wanted to watch.

We were peacefully watching the movie until a sex scene came on. I deeply and lustfully stared at the screen.

"You might want to turn this off" I suggested without taking my eyes off the tv once. "Why?" Naomi laughed. "Because it's turning me on...and I haven't fucked a girl in a long time" I honestly answered.

She turned and looked at me. "You want to fuck?" she asked. I raised an eyebrow at her question. "Huh?" I questioned. "Do you want to fuck?" she repeated. "You're playing with me" I laughed to myself. "No. I'm serious, so do you want to have sex or not?" she explained and asked.

"Uh...you're serious?" I asked, still in disbelief. "Ok, never mind because obviously you don't want to" she said while turning her back to me. "No, no, I do I just didn't think you were serious" I explained.

"Whatever" Naomi sighed as she turned back around. "So you want to?" she asked. "Yea but...you have to be on top" I stated. "Fine with me" she responded before sitting on top of me. I watched her take her shirt off, revealing her bright red bra.

Naomi helped me take my shirt off since my wrist was in a brace. She ran her fingers over my chest and played with my waistband. She then grabbed my hand and put it on her perky breast.

After a lot of mild foreplay she fully undressed me. I wasn't completely hard yet but she wrapped her small hands around my dick and started stroking it. She then used one hand to massage my balls as she repeatedly rubbed the tip of my dick.

She sat in front of me and start rubbing her clit. Soon she pushed two fingers inside her wetness and let out a tiny moan. This alone was turning me on more then I was before.

"Ok, stop teasing, I want to feel you now" I admitted. She smiled at me and sat back on top of me. I started to position myself so she could slide down on me. As soon as my tip touched her clit she gasped. "What?" I asked. "I just remembered, I have to take a break from my birth control. Do you have a condom?" she almost panicked.

I reached under my bed and searched for my 'forbidden' box. Once I found it, I picked it up and opened it. "Why do you have a- never mind" she said.

I grabbed a condom and put the box back. I quickly but carefully ripped the condom open with my teeth, then pushed it out with my fingers. "Where did you learn that?" Naomi asked. "Self taught" I smirked while putting the condom on.

Naomi impatiently grabbed my dick and positioned herself. I immediately slipped inside her due to her wetness. The both of us locked eyes and gasped when we finally felt each other.

She slowly started bouncing on my dick. I reached behind her and unclipped her bra to take it off. I wanted to see her breast bouncing as she rode me.

Naomi moved her upper body closer to mine and connected our lips. It felt a little sore to kiss but that didn't matter to me. She softly moaned into my mouth when I gripped her bare ass. As she started riding me harder, I slipped out of her.

I looked down and pushed my hard dick back into her and she bit her lip in pleasure. The sweet sound of her ass bouncing and clapping against me filled the room. As much as I loved this feeling, I hated being on the bottom.

Naomi started doing a new motion that sent me to heaven. "Fuck! Just like that" I groaned repeatedly while smacking her ass with my hand.

"Yea, I love the way you feel" Naomi moaned. I could tell her legs were getting tired by her inconsistency. I wrapped my arm around her back and pulled her down to lay on my chest. I held her close to me as I started thrusting up into her, repeatedly and roughly.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum" she not so quietly moaned. "Cum for me" I whispered in her ear while holding her body in place to take it.

"Yes! Yes, y-you're making me feel good" she struggled to get out. "You like that?" I muttered. "Mhm" she moaned. "Talk" I demanded while squeezing her ass. "Y-Yes" she stuttered.

I felt the sensation rise and with that I thrusted faster and faster until the both of us came in sync.

Naomi laid on top of me, breathless and tired. "Are things going to be weird between us now?" she asked. "They don't have to be" I answered. "Good, I'm going to go clean up now but um...when you get better, I want to fuck again" she said while getting up.

I watched her walk out of the room with a slight limp. I smirked. Than you're gonna be limping much worse then that next time...

♡︎~♡︎~♡︎~♡︎

Thoughts??? Opinions???