Part ~ Eighteen

❣︎ Nora's POV ❣︎
*a month later*

I was laying in between Zoe's thighs while she played with my hair. We were in the living room watching Netflix with Elias, Naomi, Heaven and her crush. The lights were off and we were all cuddled up...except for Elias and my sister.

I occasionally looked in their direction and often saw Naomi on her phone with her back towards Elias. I notice Elias trying to get her attention a few times but she would ignore him.

"Watch the movie" Zoe quietly laughed while looking down at me. "I am" I smiled. Over this short time Zoe and I have grown into really good friends.

I know almost everything about her now. There's something I've always wanted to know more about but we agreed to no longer to talk about that day at school and what I want to know revolves around something she said that day.

"Nora" Eli whispered while crawling over to the couch Zoe and I were laying on. I heard Zoe sigh in annoyance.

"What now Eli?" Zoe asked. "Oh hello to you too Zoe, don't you look questionable today?" Eli fake smiled at Zoe. "Just like your existence" Zoe mumbled.

"Ok, both of you stop" I interrupted. Zoe and Eli were always arguing, especially when they felt like they were competing for my attention. "My friend and I are trying to watch the movie, can you leave?" Zoe asked. "She was my friend first" Eli said with a confused look.

"I'm both of you guys friend! Now, what's wrong Eli?" I spoke. "I think your sister is mad at me again and I didn't do anything wrong...this time" he explained.

"I can see that, she not paying you any attention" I quietly laughed. "It's not funny, she won't talk to me" he expressed with an unhappy face.

"Well, when did she stop talking to you?" I questioned. "She stopped talking to me a few days ago because I didn't want to fu- fight, play fight...o-on the...on the game" he terribly stuttered.

"Because you didn't want to fuck?" I asked as I turned my head towards him. "That's not what I said" he responded. "That's what you were about to say" I stated. "No...no it wasn't" he tried to argue. I'm not dumb.

"Whatever, anyways you need to do something that she likes and makes her happy or just start acting like you don't care, that always gets her" I told him.

"But technically it's your body, therefore if you didn't want to have sex with her at the moment, you shouldn't try to do something to make her happy necessarily" Zoe chimed in. "True" I agreed.

"I never said anything about us having sex" Eli quickly became defensive.

"Oh...well Nora did so I just assumed" Zoe spoke. "Yea and Nora's not dumb that's why she said that" I explained. "Well, you're wrong" Eli claimed before walking back to where he was sitting.

"Imagine having straight sex...couldn't be me" I heard Zoe quietly say. "H-huh?" I questioned as my eyes widen. "Nothing" she quickly responded.

"I like scissors though" she mumbled. "W-What?" I quickly sat up and turned to look at her. Zoe burst into laughter. "I didn't say anything Nora, watch the movie" she continued laughing.

"I'm not crazy, I just heard you say you like scissors. Why did you say that? Who says that out of nowhere?" I genuinely asked. "I don't know what you're talking about" she innocently smiled while reaching her arms out to me. "No" I whispered with a confused face as I pushed her arms back down.