Part ~ Twenty Six

❣︎ Nora's POV ❣︎

"Nora" I heard someone whisper, waking me out my sleep. My eyes opened a little but I began to fall back asleep. "Baby" they called in a more worried but soft voice. I opened my eyes again. I realized Zoe was trying to wake me and I immediately woke up.

It was the middle of the night and was quite dark outside. "What's wrong?" I questioned while rubbing my eyes. "I'm scared...I had a really bad dream" she expressed in a gentle way.

"Scared of what? Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. "No, I just want you to cuddle with me" Zoe told me and I did just that. I kissed her forehead as I held her tight and close to me. She grabbed my hand and placed it underneath her shirt, on her tìtty.

The both of us soon fell back asleep.

I was woken up again by a muffled sound. Zoe's eyes were opened. "I had the same bad dream" she whispered. "Oh, I'm sorry" I responded with a frown. "Baby I'm thirsty, can you get me some water?" Zoe asked. I smiled and kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

I was downstairs in the kitchen. I was washing out Zoe's favorite cup when I heard footsteps approach me. "Another nightmare?" I heard my mother ask. I rolled my eyes without responding. I hated being talked to when I've just woken up, especially if they're not Zoe.

"This is the third night she's had one, maybe she might need to talk to someone...like her therapist" my mother suggested. I stopped washing the cup and gave her an edgy stare before mumbling "Sure".

"And now would be a good time because it's starting to affect your rest" she continued. "You don't know what it's affecting" I quickly responded. "Excuse me?" she gasped. I turned back around.

"Maybe she can sleep in Naomi's old room since she's becoming a disturbance to you" my mother tried to suggest. I immediately slammed the cup down on the counter. "Zoe. Is not. A disturbance! And don't you ever call her one again" I responded with an irritated tone.

"No, Nora that's not what I'm saying-" my mother tried to explain. I finished pouring water into Zoe's cup. "Good night" I said before leaving the kitchen.

No! How about you go sleep in Naomi's fucking room! I swear to god people piss me the fuck-

"What's wrong?" Zoe asked as I entered the room. She had the TV on with the volume low. "You look upset" she observed. "I am but it's nothing you should worry about" I sighed as I gave her the cup of water.

"Oh. A-Are you sure?" she questioned. "Yea, I'm sure" I assured her. I laid in between Zoe's thighs then laid my head on her stomach. She began to rub and massage my neck and back. "Mm" I groaned. My eyes slowly started closing.

"You can go back to sleep if you want, I'm going to stay up for a bit" Zoe expressed. "Ok. I love you Zoe" I stated as I fell back asleep. "I love you too" Zoe responded.

—————————

I woke up around 11AM to use the bathroom. Zoe had finally fallen asleep a few hours prior. I tried to carefully move out of Zoe's hold but she tightened her hold. After a few more tries I successfully got out of her hold without waking her.

Once I was done using the bathroom I heard a knock on the front door. I walked downstairs and opened the door. "Nora" Naomi squealed while jumping into my arms. "Naomi" I laughed joyfully. "I didn't know you were coming today" I spoke.