Part ~ Twenty Seven

❣︎ Zoe's POV ❣︎

I waved at Nora, Eli, Chris and a few other of their friends. They were going out to a party. Nora and I had been to a few parties since graduation but I wanted to give her some space and let her have a day to herself.

"Finally they're gone" Heaven sighed. "Now let the fun begin!" Naomi shouted. "Yea, but not too much fun, Eden is still in the other room sleeping" Heaven stated. Naomi, Ava and I were at Heaven's house.

"I'm kidding, she can sleep through almost anything" Heaven continued. "Really? Must be nice then huh? You can effectively get work done when you need it" Naomi questioned.

"Yea...sometimes" Heaven responded. "Y'all! Do y'all think it was smart to let them all go to a party? Together...they already have their secretive conversations around us. I mean, I'm not worried about Nora, she knows where home is" I expressed.

"Yea, Nora doesn't seem like the type to cheat or do anything bad. You're so lucky" Ava sighed.

"Uh, yea thanks" I said in response to Ava. "So do Chris and Eli, Chris has a fucking child with me so he better fucking not, and Eli can try something if he wants to but he'll be a dead man" Heaven spoke.

"Exactly" Naomi agreed while high-fiving Heaven. "Yea...you guys are right" I smiled. Then it hit me. "Wait but...there's so many women that like Nora. What if somebody hits on her and I'm not there?!" I shouted in a worried tone.

I honestly trusted Nora, I just didn't want other women feeling comfortable flirting with my Nora.

"Relax, although Nora has her questionable moments, she's not the type of person to give into those women and cheat" Naomi said in a reassuring manner.

"Yea, if anything she should be worried about you" Ava chuckled quietly. "And why is that?" Naomi questioned while glaring at Ava. "Oh nothing, just the fact that Zoe did break up with Nora for no reason before" Ava sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"You broke up with Nora?" Heaven and Naomi asked me in sync. "That's not even how it happened. And it was almost two years ago, only for a day and it was not for no reason" I explained.

"You told her you needed space and didn't even give her a real reason why" Ava continued. "Might I remind you that was around the time it was mandatory for me to go to two different therapy sessions a day? I was going through a lot and I didn't want to take anything out on her" I firmly explained.

"So, you had to break up with her?" Ava asked as if she was trying to make me look bad. "That was literally the only way I could get her to give me space. And I explained that to her afterwards. Ava, what the fuck are you trying to say?" I questioned as I was starting to get irritated.

"Nothing" she smiled. I rolled my eyes and slowly faced the opposite way from her. "You don't deserve her" she continued to mumble.

"What?!" I quickly asked. "Nothing, I was just playing calm down" she laughed to herself. "Ava, you're walking on thin ice right now, if I was you I would not play with me, especially about Nora" I firmly responded.

"Ok...obviously you can't take jokes" Ava spoke. "This isn't about me being able to take jokes! This is about respect, and right now you're disrespecting my relationship with my girlfriend" I stated, putting the emphasis on the word 'my'.