Part ~ Twenty Eight

WARNING: Sexual/Steamy content ahead...

❣︎ Nora's POV ❣︎

I was laying down, scrolling on my phone. Zoe, Eli, Naomi, Heaven, Chris and I were currently in a beach house. All of us were currently on vacation. I heard a knock at the room door.

"Come in" I said. Chris and Eli immediately walked in with weird looks on their faces. "You might want to go get your girl" Eli spoke.

"Why? What happened?" I questioned, worried. "She's playing this dumbass game with Heaven and Naomi. We already tried to stop Heaven and Naomi but they think everything's a joke" Chris explained.

"What game are they playing?" I asked. "We don't know but something about one loser having to drink juice with a laxative in it and the other loser having to drink juice with something else, I don't know because they were being secretive" Eli further explained.

"Yea...that's dumb but I guess they need to learn their lesson" I shrugged. "Zoe's probably going to win anyways so I'm not worried" I expressed. "Naomi could definitely win" Eli confidently spoke.

"I'm not going to even say anything about Heaven because she's always losing bets and games, so I'll wait this one out" Chris spoke, causing Eli and I to laugh.

Eli sat at the edge of the bed while Chris sat in the soft cushioned chair next to the bed.

"They claimed they're bored" Eli stated. "I don't even know how. They begged us to come on this trip and there's so much to do here but now they're bored?" Chris questioned.

"They're weird! Have you guys ever noticed how often they do dumb shit like this? A normal and healthy human body is not meant to take a laxative and whatever the hell else they're using" I explained.

"Yes Nora, you're the smart one go enlighten them" Eli suggested. "They don't give a fuck about what I have to say. And that's why I said they need to learn their lesson" I responded. Eli and Chris began to laugh at my comment.

"That's cold" Chris continued to laugh. "No, it's not. They want to do dumb shit, so they can deal with the repercussions" I laughed.

"I kind of agree with Nora. Maybe this is the only way they'll learn" Eli voiced.

"I guess...Heaven's about to be on that damn toilet" Chris sighed. "Damn, have a little faith" Eli laughed. "Sure" Chris nervously smiled.

Close to an hour later we were watching a TV show in the room Zoe and I stayed in. The three of us were also having a conversation as well. Mid convo the room door swung open.

In walked an oddly active Zoe. She hopped on the bed and sat on top of me. Eli and Chris looked at each other before looking away from Zoe and I.

"Uh Zoe, what the hell are doing? There's people in here" I expressed with concern. "Tell them to get out" Zoe rushed out while tugging at my shirt. "We're watching a show. And stop!" I demanded while grabbing her hand.

"Nora" Zoe whined as she slightly rocked against me. "What? Baby stop!" I said as I grabbed her hips to stop her from grinding against me.

"I want you to fuck me" Zoe whispered into my ear. My eyes immediately widened. "I just did a few hours ago" I whispered back.