Part ~ Seventeen

❣︎ Elias's POV ❣︎

I was walking into school alongside Naomi, Nora, Heaven and a few others. I was informed that almost everybody knew I got jumped but nobody knew by who except Naomi and I, although Naomi figured it out on her own.

As I walked in, multiple heads turned and stares were coming from all directions. I heard a few whisperers while working to class.

Naomi, Heaven and I currently had the same class. I looked over towards my seat and saw a few girls standing near it. "Are you ok Eli?" one of them asked. "Uh...yea?" I answered with a questioning look. "Here" another one said while handing me a bag of stuff.

"What's this?" I asked. "Just a little gift bag" she smiled. I was caught off guard when Naomi started laughing psychotically out of nowhere while sitting down.

"Thank you" Naomi said as she snatched the bag from the girl and gestured the rest of them to move. "Bitch" I heard Naomi mumble. "Ohh" I said while gesturing her to stop.

"So what was that about?" Heaven asked in a curious tone while looking at Naomi and I in a suggestive way.

"Nothing" Naomi answered with an attitude then proceeded to give me the bag. I took the bag and slowly sat down with a small smirk on my face. I looked over at Heaven who still had a confused but curious look.

"What's wrong with her?" she mouthed. I shrugged my shoulders as if I didn't know. I lied. I know exactly what was wrong with her.

—————————

Throughout the day multiple people, mainly girls interacted with me way more then usual. Each time a girl came up to me and Naomi was around, I sensed a big change in her mood.

As I was walking to the cafeteria for lunch I was stopped by another group of girls. They started talking to me but I kept zoning out. "Hey Eli" a guy greeted while walking past me. I waved back unconsciously. "Eli" one of the girls said while trying to get my attention.

"Huh?" I quickly responded. "Can I get your instagram?" she asked. "Uh...I don't have one" I answered. I felt someone lift my arm and put it around them. I looked down and seen Naomi.

Naomi then wrapped both her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest. I turned Naomi's head towards me and kissed her forehead.

Some of the girls covered their mouths and walked away while others stared with an embarrassed look. I looked around before locking eyes with Tristan, who I'm guessing had been watching us the whole time. "Come on, let's go" I said to Naomi.

She looked at me with a confused look but started walking towards the cafeteria. I didn't want her to get caught up in the Tristan situation more then what she already was.

Once we walked into the cafeteria, we noticed more girls standing at our usual table. Fuck. It was a bit flattering at first but now it was starting to become annoying. "Oh my gosh, I heard about what happened and I just feel so bad" a random girl claimed while touching my shoulder. I looked at her hand then at her to warn her to move her hand.

Naomi obviously didn't like that either since she plucked the girl's hand. "Ouch" the girl voiced while taking her hand off of me.