Part ~ Two

❣︎ Naomi's POV ❣︎

Heaven, Tristan and I were sitting at the tables outside, eating our lunch. Our lunch period was almost over and we hadn't seen Nora or Eli yet.

"Where the hell is your sister? She's supposed to be helping me with biology homework." Heaven whined. "Nora does 12th grade biology?" Tristan asked with a confused look.

"Uh, yea." Heaven nodded. "Then why is she still taking all 9th grade classes if she's so smart? Why doesn't she just skip grades?" Tristan wondered.

"She doesn't want to. She said it wouldn't be good for her socially...whatever that means." I shrugged.

I soon saw Eli walking towards us with Nora on his back. They were both uncontrollably laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "It's a joke, you probably won't find it funny." Nora said.

"Ou I wanna hear." Heaven cheered. Eli put Nora down and gave her, her book bag that he was carrying.

"Okay so, I heard that Oxygen and Magnesium were dating and I was like O Mg." Nora said before her and Eli burst into laughter again. Heaven and I looked at each other in confusion then back at them.

"That's not funny." I frowned. "It is!" Elias replied. "You guys are nerds." Tristan said. "And?" Elias responded. "I'd rather be a nerd than a boring basic bitch." Nora retorted. "Ok, stop." I interfered. "Imagine dating Tristan...ew." Nora continued.

"You know what, I'm going to leave but only because I'm allergic to funny looking creatures." Tristan stood up. "Then you should probably avoid mirrors." Elias teased.

"You guys need to stop." I expressed. "I need to go talk to my teacher anyways, so I'll see you later." Tristan explained to me before leaving.

"Let's play a game." Heaven suggested. "What game?" Elias asked as he sat awfully close to me. He sat with his legs apart. He was wearing sweatpants and I couldn't help but to look down.

I soon regretted it as I slowly looked back up and locked eyes with him.

"What are you looking at?" Elias slowly asked me. "Uh n-nothing, I...I thought I dropped something." I stuttered. "Mhm." he looked as if he didn't believe me.

"Yea...I don't believe you but it's whatever." he continued. "Oh wait, I just remembered I need to do my biology homework, we can play a game later." Heaven explained while standing up. "Oh yea, I'm supposed to be helping you." Nora acknowledged while following Heaven as she walked off.

There's was a moment of awkward silence once everyone else left Eli and I there by ourselves.

"Um, you can move now." I broke the awkward silence. "What?" he asked with a confused look. "There's other seats, you don't have to sit so close to me now." I explained as I pushed him away.

"What if I want to?" he questioned as he pulled me against his chest. "No." I responded while trying to push him away. "Fine." he sighed as he sat on the other side of the table.

"Why are you always so defensive? You know I just be playing." he chuckled. "Because I have a boyfriend." I said in an obvious manner. "I know. You and I are just best friends, I don't like you in that way." he stated. Of course you don't...