Part ~ Twenty Two

❣︎ Naomi's POV ❣︎
*a few months later*

It was close to 11pm and I was sitting outside. My mom had thrown Eli and I a graduation party. She didn't feel comfortable allowing us to go to any of the other parties after what happened between Eli and Tristan.

A few weeks before graduation, Tristan hit on me and tried to force himself on me which resulted in a violent fight between him and Eli. The fight was bad enough the police had to get involved. In order to save Eli's diploma, he had to snitch about the time Tristan and a few others jumped him.

The whole situation resulted in Tristan being expelled, losing his scholarships for college and no longer graduating on time. Elias is also extra protective of me now.

My mother's worried Tristan or his friends would possibly try to harm Eli or myself after what happened. She doesn't like us going to parties now.

"What are you thinking about love?" Eli asked as he kissed my neck. "You" I answered. "What about me?" he questioned with a smile. "I don't like you fighting" I expressed. Eli's smile quickly turned into a frown.

"I'm sorry you still think about it, I didn't mean to scare you but I didn't want him to think he could get away with making you uncomfortable" he explained.

"I know" I sighed. I'd never seen Eli more upset then that day. "Don't fight no more please" I softly spoke. "Uh...if it's not necessary I won't" he responded. "Eli" I whined while gently hitting him. "I won't fight anymore unless it's to protect you" he restated.

"Fine" I sighed. "Now come back inside with everyone else" he pulled me along. I walked back into the house with everyone else. "Hey Naomi! Where'd you go?" Heaven asked me.

"I just went out for some fresh air" I told her. "Aw, well you're missing the fun" she complained. "I know, I know" I sighed. "It's ok, come on" she cheered while pulling me closer to everybody.

"Nora stop! You're cheating" Zoe whined. They were playing GTA in the living room with a few others. "No, I'm not, you're just terrible at this game" Nora argued. "No, I'm not" Zoe tried to argue back. "You are" Nora quickly teased.

"Ms. Monica, your daughter's bullying me!" Zoe shouted while smirking at Nora. "What? No, I'm not" Nora spoke. "Nora, stop bullying Zoe" our mother smiled. "Mom, I could never bully Zoe, she bully's me" Nora expressed. "She does" everyone else collectively agreed.

"Hey!" Zoe frowned. "How does Zoe bully you Nora?" our mom asked. "Mom, Zoe beats me up" Nora answered. "And she picks on my height" Nora continued, making everybody laugh.

Zoe did happen to be a little taller then Nora which only made their relationship funnier but in a cute way.

"That's my way of showing love" Zoe sighed while giving Nora a hug. A mixture of aww's and ouu's filled the room. "Ew, guys stop! Now!" Nora demanded while hugging Zoe back.

The rest of the night was pretty chill. Once everyone left, Heaven helped clean up then spent the night. We had plans to go shopping the next day, therefore she was sleeping over to make it easier. I laid in bed with the realization...I can't believe I'm finally done with school.

❣︎ Nora's POV ❣︎

Naomi and Heaven left not too long ago to go shopping. I was laying down in my room while watching TV. I finally got the courage to ask my mom a question I've been wanting to ask for a while today.

"Hey mom" I greeted her in the Kitchen. "Hi honey" she responded. "I have a question" I stated. "Go ahead" she said.

"Can Zoe come over today?" I asked. "Sure" she answered. "Thanks" I smiled before going back to my room.

Once Zoe got to our house her and my mom greeted each other. We then headed upstairs to my room. As I was about to walk into the room after Zoe, my mom pulled me back by my shirt.

"You remember my rules right? The door stays open and you both stay off the bed" she quietly said. "What's done on the bed can be done anywhere else" I responded without realizing that I said it aloud. "Nora, don't play games with me" my mother said.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to say that to you" I explained before turning around with a smirk on my face.

Did I lie though?

I walked into the room and seen Zoe sitting at my desk. "Did you draw these?" she asked while pointing at the drawings on my desk. "Yea, do you like them?" I asked. "I love them! Especially this one" she expressed while pointing to the one in the middle.

"You can have it" I offered. "Are you sure?" Zoe asked. "Yes, I'm sure" I assured her. "Yay! Thank you baby" she cheered while wrapping her arms around my waist. "You're welcome...did you just call me baby?" I question.

She slowly looked up at me "Yea...do you hate it?" she hesitantly asked. "No, I like it" I nervously smiled.

I ran my hand through her curly brown hair. Something about her looking up at me made me feel some type of way. Gradually, I lowered my face to hers. Lightly I brushed my lips against hers. Zoe attempted to kiss me but I softly pulled her hair, pulling her lips away from mine.

She let out a soft groan while biting her lip. I finally smashed my lips onto hers. Zoe immediately kissed me back. I pulled away from the kiss and noticed my hand placement...on Zoe's tìttìes.

"Nora?" I heard my mother call from behind me. I quickly removed my hand and turned around. "Huh? I wasn't...we was just...Yea?" I nervously stuttered.

"I-I didn't see anything, I was just giving you your mail" my mother awkwardly responded while passing me mail then quickly leaving. "Keep the door open!" she shouted from across the house. Ugh!

I looked back at Zoe. "Well that was awkward" I sighed. "Not really. It could've been worse, a lot worse" Zoe responded while slowly looking me up and down in a flirtatious way. "Zoe, stop" I told her. "Stop what? I'm not doing anything" she smiled.

"It's not funny. You're making me feel things that I can't act on" I admitted. "Aww, are you trustfrated?" she teased. "Zoe, stop" I pleaded. "Fine" she laughed.

Zoe and I watched Netflix for the rest of her time at our house. I really just wanted to kiss her the whole time but I enjoyed her presence instead. Once Zoe left my mom called me into her room.

"Yes?" I sighed as I walked into her room. "I think it's time we talk about sex" she instantly voiced. "Uh, no mom let's not" I expressed with a concerned look. "Yes, after what I saw earlier it's obvious you're getting curious" she explained.

"You said you didn't see anything!" I spoke. "I didn't want you guys to feel uncomfortable" she responded.

"Ok, either way I'm not talking about sex...lesbian sex at that, with you" I spoke. "Well, if you don't want to learn or talk about it with me then I'll put you in a LGBTQ+ sex ed class or something of the sort" she insisted.

"If that makes you feel better" I sighed. I honestly hate talking to others about anything sexual or affectionate. That stuff usually grossed me out but she's right.

I am becoming curious...

♡︎~♡︎~♡︎~♡︎
What are you guys thoughts on Nora and Zoe's relationship???

How do you feel about what happened to Tristan before graduation??