Part ~ Four

WARNING: Sexual content ahead...

❣︎ Tristan's POV ❣︎

"On the sound of the whistle I want you guys to sprint" our basketball coach explained. We all started sprinting once we heard the whistle.

"Alright bring it in" our coach said once we finished. We all huddled together. "We're going to start playing other teams soon and frankly...you guys are trash" our coach explained. He sounds just like Elias. Speaking of Elias I think he's been avoiding me, maybe I went too far and scared him off Monday.

"Ok, now get out of here" coach said and we all headed to the locker room. Everybody rushed to change and leave. I was the last one in the locker room because I couldn't find my shirt.

After looking around in the locker room I remembered I took it off in the gym and decided to go check. I found my shirt on the bleachers in the gym. I walked back into the locker room shirtless. I started putting deodorant on. As I was about to put my shirt on I sensed eyes watching me.

"Hello" I said while looking around. I put my shirt on my bag and started slowly walking around the locker room.

My head quickly turned as I heard the sound of something falling. "Shit" I heard somebody whisper. "Uh, who's there?" I asked. "Nobody" the voice spoke again, but this time I recognized it.

"Eli?" I said with a questioning manner. I didn't get a response. I saw a figure move from the corner of my eye. At this point I knew it was Eli and ran towards him but he ran away.

I chased him across and around the locker room for a few seconds before deciding to stop.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked. "If I was avoiding you, I would've been left" he responded while hiding behind some lockers.

"Well if you wasn't avoiding me, you wouldn't be hiding from me either" I stated. "I'm not hiding" he quickly responded.

"What are you doing in here anyways?" I questioned. "I had a swim test...not that it's any of your business" he answered. "But...you still told me" I responded.

"Whatever" he sighed. "They're about to lock up soon, so if you still need to shower or change I suggest you do it now" I explained. "Get out then" he said. "Ok, give me my shirt and bag" I responded.

"I don't have neither of those" he said. "But you're closer to both, so pass it to me" I explained. I heard him pick up my bag and walk closer to me. The movement suddenly stopped.

"It's closer to you now" he said. I rolled my eyes and quietly walked towards him. The closer I got to him, the slower I walked. His back was towards me so he couldn't see me. "So why are you avoiding me?" I asked out of nowhere which startled him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he pushed me away from him. I couldn't help but laugh at how frighten he looked. He glared at me before picking me up over his shoulder and tossing me into one of the showers. He quickly turned the water on and ran out.

"ELIAS! What the fuck man" I shouted while trying to get out. As soon as I got out he pushed me back into the shower, but this time I brung him with me.

The both of us started fighting, wrestling, and trying to get out, all while the cold water was still pouring on us.

"Hey! What are you boys doing? Get out!" my basketball coach yelled at us. Eli and I immediately stopped and got out the shower.