Part ~ Nine

❣︎ Naomi's POV ❣︎

Tristan and I were in my room doing homework. Oddly he was sitting at my desk and I was sitting on my bed. My bed was across the room from my desk.

"Tristan? Why are you sitting so far?" I finally got enough courage to ask. "I'm not far, we're in the same room aren't we?" he responded. "Yea but-" I started to say but he cut me off. "Ok, let's just finish our homework" he said.

"I just...I thought maybe we could actually sit next to each other and do our homework together" I expressed. He looked over at me then back at his work.

I put my work down and walked over to him. "What's wrong? I asked him. "Nothing! What do you mean?" he responded with an attitude.

"This, is what I mean. You've been having an attitude with me lately for no reason, you reply to my text with one word responses and you...you act like you don't wanna be intimate anymore" I explained.

He sighed in an annoyed manner before putting his head down. "You know, you didn't start acting like this until that night you suspiciously walked out of that room at the party. Are you sure you were the only person in there?" I asked for the hundredth time.

He loudly slammed his hands against my desk while standing up. "Naomi, did you see anybody in the room?" he angrily asked. "N-no" I stuttered.

"So then why do you keep asking me?" he questioned. "I don't know, somebody could've been in there and I just couldn't see them" I answered. "What are you trying say?" he glared at me.

"You know what, never mind" I said while walking back to my bed. It was silent for the next few seconds. "I think I'm gonna go" Tristan voiced as he gathered his things.

"Ok, bye" I rolled my eyes. He walked out and I slammed my room door before locking it. I know what I want to ask him but he's not that type of guy...or is he?

—————————
*the next school day*

I was sitting at lunch with Nora and Heaven. The both had been talking for the longest time. I don't know what they were talking about because I was distracted.

"Naomi!" Heaven shouted. "Huh" I answered. "Damn, are you deaf? I just called you like a million times" she expressed. "Oh...sorry" I quietly said.

"Naomi, what's wrong? Who do I need to go slap?" Heaven asked while holding my hand. "Nobody" I sighed. "Well actually...I think Tristan cheated on me" I shared.

"What? Why? Where? When? And with who?" Heaven quickly asked. "I think Tristan cheated on me, he's been acting suspicious and unusual, at the party and I don't know with who" I answered.

"I'll find out" Nora said. "You think he cheated because he's acting suspicious and unusual?" Heaven asked. "Yes! And I just have a really strong gut feeling" I explained.

"Her gut feelings are actually right almost all of the time" Nora stated. "True" Heaven agreed. "Just in case you guys need more proof...tell me, what is a guy, who has a girlfriend doing in a dark room that causes him to sweat?" I asked.

"Well, he could've been doing some hand action by himself...if you know what I mean" Heaven suggested.

"No, no, no! He was sweating as if he just got finished putting in work. And trust me, I know what he looks like after intercourse and that's exactly how he looked when he walked out of that room" I explained.