Part ~ Five

WARNING: Sexual/Steamy content ahead...

❣︎ Elias's POV ❣︎

I was sitting in class, tapping my foot on the ground repeatedly. I kept thinking about that moment Tristan and I shared in the locker room. What the fuck did I do? That's Naomi's boyfriend, and she's my best friend...well for now.

Naomi and Heaven were sitting in front of me. I noticed everybody started quietly writing in their books. "Heaven" I whispered. "What the fuck do you want now?" she asked in an irritated tone.

"Uh, what are we supposed to be doing?" I asked. "This is your fifth time asking, are you ok?" Naomi looked suspicious of me. "Mhm" I choked out.

"We're doing the free write" Heaven pointed at the board. "And don't ask me again" she continued. "Ok, fine" I responded.

I heard a ding from my phone. I looked down and seen a text message notification. A text message from Tristan reading 'Hey <3, what are you doing?'

My heart started to beat faster then ever before. 'In class doofus' I stupidly replied.

We've had each other's numbers since Naomi and him started dating but never texted before. I knew what this meant but I ignored it.

'Meet me by the gym and bring your stuff' he texted me again. 'Why?' I asked. 'Stop asking questions and just do it' he responded. 'I need a reason first, doofus' I replied. 'I just wanna...say hi' he texted.

'So, why do I need my stuff then?' I questioned. 'Because...' he replied. "Mr. McGowan! Is that a phone I see? You know the rules, put it up or take it outside of my classroom" the teacher scolded.

I was barely getting any work done in this class today so I decided to grab my stuff and sit outside the classroom.

I sat on the floor and read the new book that I started reading last week. A few minutes went by and the book was getting really good. Sadly I was interrupted by someone snatching the book from me and running.

I groaned in annoyance but ran after them. We ran down hall after hall until finally, the hall ended and they were now trapped. That's when I a realized it was Tristan who took my book. Of course it was. 

"Give me my book back" I demanded. He just smirked. "You're really a nerd huh?" he chuckled. "So what if I am?" I responded. "That's cute" he mumbled. "I want my book back" I stated.

"Obviously" he mumbled again. I stood there as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Fine, take it" he said while walking towards me.

I reached for my book but he pulled it back away from me. He walked closer to me until our bodies were almost touching. Our faces were dangerously close. He reached his arms behind me as if he was about to give me a hug.

He slowly unzipped my book bag, that I still had on. He stepped closer and our lips almost met as he placed my book into my book bag. I was unsure of what might happened next, so I prayed nothing did.

He slowly looked down at my lips while biting his own. Slowly, he brung his eyes back to meet mine. The bell rang and students exited their classes, crowding the halls while we stared at each other.

I broke the intense stare and soon he disappeared into the crowd of students.

—————————