1

-2 years ago-

"Slytherin!"

Draco Malfoy smirked and headed toward the end table beside Gryffindor.
He sat down and Crabbe and Goyle soon followed.

McGonagall looked back down at the large scroll.

"Charles Potter!"

Lily smiled proudly as her red headed freckled son walked up the few steps and sat on the creaky stool.
McGonagall laid the worn down sorting hat on Charles head and it began to move as if thinking.

"Hm~. Slytherin.. no your a Potter."

...
"Gryffindor!"

Charles smiled as McGonagall lifted the sorting hat from his head.
He sat beside a ginger haired Weasley who smiled. Charles of course returned it and smirked when he saw Hermione Granger looking at him.

She rolled her eyes and looked to the front, listening to Dumbledores speak about the rules and welcoming speech.

-Present Day-

"Gryffindor!"
Neville Longbottom awkwardly got off of the stool and practically ran to sit beside Hermione Granger, the girl who had helped him find his frog on the train.

"Harry Potter!"
The room fell silent and Charles clenched his fists.

No one had knew there was a second Potter off spring. Charles was the golden boy, the one destined to kill Voldemort... so why weren't they informed about a second Potter.. one with such a muggle name at that.

A tiny messy haired brunette advanced toward the few steps he walked up.
His emerald green eyes shimmered through his round broken glasses. His robe hung slightly off of his shoulders.

Harry Potter sat on the stool and McGonagall laid the hat over his glasses.

"Oh! Harry! Harry Potter! I have been waiting for you!"
"Hm~. You are much harder than your elder brother. You have the kindness of a Hufflepuff, your as wise as a Ravenclaw.. your bravery is outstanding and your attitude to prove others wrong rivals."
"What house? Your kindness is strong but it only feeds into your Slytherin traits. You are kind to those who are kind to you... but are everyone else's worse nightmare... hm~. Your Ravenclaw properties show what you have been through... your Gryffindor, your bravery.. you are not one to mess with and that is clear... hm~."
"What a hard decision. What a hard decision."
"Slytherin or Gryffindor. I shall let you choose."

"Gryffindor. I'd like to show the other Potters what I am capable of in their house."
The hat chuckled.
"A Slytherin you are Harry Potter... but alright."

"Gryffindor!"

McGonagall lifted the hat and Harry sat beside Neville. Neville gave an awkward smile and Harry returned it with a toothy lopsided smile.

Draco Malfoy stared at him.
He had never seen anyone smile as pure and innocent as Harry. It was magnificent and made a warm feeling spark in his stomach.

He will make Harry Potter his friend.
Draco Malfoy will have both Potters on his side while Granger and Weasley fight for just one of their kindness.

Lily stared at her youngest. Harry was supposed to be with her muggle sister, Petunia.. so why the bloody hell was he right there?! Why was her useless, unimportant younger son right bloody there by her eldest?!
Lily had to tell James. James will come and sort this misunderstanding out.

... Harry was an Omega...
He did not belong in Gryffindor nor in this magnificent school.