56

"So fucking freezing!" "We're never traveling through water again." "Hey at least we're here!" "With hypothermia!"

Hermione rolled her eyes as the trio hugged themselves.

"Come on I know a passage."
Ron and Hermione followed Harry, soon getting inside hogwarts.

"Ok... where do you think the students are?" "The requirement room. With all the death eaters destroying every house except Slutherins it would only make sense."
"Ok.. then how do we get to the requirement room?"

The three looked at each other, currently hiding behind a knight statue as death eaters walked the stoned corridors.

" 'Mione do you have my invisibility cloak?"

Hermione thought and nodded.

"Than we can use that."
Hermione got the cloak out and wrapped it around them.
"Watch your steps. They'll squeak if we move to fast." "Right."

As they walked Harry made sure to guide them around the death eaters who seemed to have no coordination to walk straight.
As they approached the requirement room, it began to take shape of two broad stone doors.

Harry pushed it open and they had to duck from a million spells.

"It's us hold fire!" Harry slipped out form under with Hermione and Ron following.
"Harry?.. Hermione and Ron?! Holy shit where have you guys been?!" "Sorry we've been busy... what's happened? Those hallways are crawling with death eaters."
Neville stepped forward.

"Dumbledore died... Snape became headmaster and the school was taken over by death eaters. We've hidden here since most of the death eaters don't know about it." Harry nodded.
"Why are you all soaking wet?" Luna stood beside Neville.

"Oh... well here's the funny thing." "We went through the lake to get here."

...

"That's really creative." "And cold!"
Neville smiled.

"We'll get you different clothes hold on."

The door opened again and everyone pointed their wands.
Draco and Blaise walked through and they lowered them.

"Where were you two?" "Snape wanted to talk to us about something."
Neville nodded.

Harry walked up and Draco froze.

"Harry we have some stuff to catch you and the other two up on." Harry nodded.
"Like why McGonagall hadn't taken her spot as headmistress." Neville chuckled. "The death eaters over powered her." "And the ministry?" "We heard there were three people who broke into the ministry. They've been busy with that." "That sounds terrible." Hermione and Ron chuckled.

Blaise nudged Draco, smirking.

"Fuck off." "Potters in complete auror mode.. go say hi and get his mind off of things for a little bit."
Draco looked at Harry.

"Don't you want to say hi to Ron?" "Oh I'll do that when we have spare time." Blaise smirked and Draco rolled his eyes.

Before Draco could look back at Harry, someone pulled him down and connected their lips.

"You take to long." Blaise snorted. "Out done once again Draco."
Draco flipped Blaise off and kissed Harry.

"You take to long." "Me? I had to find horcruxes while you were here having fun." "Fun?" "An easier time than ours."
Draco and Blaise nodded at the clarification.

"Guys their calling for an assembly." "What do we do?" "Harry?"
Harry and Ron shared a look.

"Hermione go with them." "Bu-" "Ron and I need to find the diadem. You and Ron will destroy it afterwards with a basilisk tooth." "Harry if you've forgotten we don't speak parseltongue." "Hermione you've copied me once before, you can do it again."
Hermione sighed.
"So.. I get to see this boring assembly." "Don't make yourself known.. Charles touch her and I swear."

Charles stopped and glared at Harry.

"Hermione keep yourself hidden in the crowd. Neville." "I've got your back Harry."

"Harry." Harry looked at Luna. "The snake." "Nagini. I know. Nagini is Voldemort's snake, she's also a horcrux, if you can kill her, do." Everyone nodded.

Everyone walked out but Harry and Ron stopped.

"What do we do?" "Think about what we need." Ron nodded and Harry opened the door again to show piles of junk.

Ron looked around dumbfounded.

"So much crap!" "Start looking." "Where?" "Anywhere."

Ron complained as they looked.
Something started to whisper and Harry climbed up and to another pile.

"Found it!" "Thanks."

Ron and Harry looked down to see Crabbe and Goyle with their wands out. They pointed their wands at them.
Harry and Ron shared a look.

"Down below!"
Ron threw Harry and he crashed into both of them.

"Harry!"

Ron climbed down and helped him up.

Crabbe grabbed Harry's ankle and he whimpered. Crabbe smirked and tightened his grip, fracturing Harry's ankle.

Draco kicked Crabbes ribs harshly and he let go, crying out in pain.
Draco caught Harry and kicked his side again.

"Touch Harry again and I'll beat your arse." "Draco we're on the same side."
Draco glared at Goyle.

Draco picked Harry up and Ron stepped around them.

"You ok mate?" "Yeah my ankle just hurts like a bitch."
"Let's go before anything happens."

Draco and Ron began to walk when they felt warm.

"Fire!" Both whipped their heads over and began to run.
Harry held onto Dracos neck.

Ron slammed the door open and Draco ran out with the ginger behind.

"Please tell me you still have the diadem." "Yeah." Harry held it out and Ron took it. "I'll find Hermione."
Harry nodded.

Draco gently put Harry down.

"You ok?" "Yeah.. just my ankle." Draco sighed.
"They'll die in the fire.. that was a plan neither thought about."
"What do we do?" "Get everyone to the great hall. The death eaters will retreat to Voldemort when they see what's going on."

Draco nodded.