57

Hermione and Ron entered the room to see Molly, George and everyone crowded around them.
George was yelling and freaking out with Harry trying to calm him while Molly sobbed into Harry's coat.

Ron furrowed his eyebrows and quickly ran up with Hermione behind him.
He froze in terror and shock when he saw Fred lying there.

"No... tell-tell me." "Ron."
Ron fell to his knees and held onto Freds hand.

"Ron!" Hermione rushed over and hugged him. Blaise frowned and took over Hermiones place.

Draco watched from the distance as the group crowded around Fred.

"2 more!"
Harry looked over and his eyes widened when he saw who it was.

With help from Hermione he got over.

"Remus.. what happened?" Remus smiled weakly. "Voldemort's forces are getting close Harry."
Remus looked at his wife.
"Take care of Teddy... ok?" "No. I won't need to because you- Remus!"
"Remus!" "Harry! Harry! He's... He's." "No! H-he has a child!"
Hermione frowned and held Harry back from doing anything.

"Wake up bastard!" Draco walked over and held Harry.
Harry held his head low and shook.

"Stupid fucking war. Teddy will grow up without his parents." Harry bit his lip and Draco held him tightly.

Lily stood with Charles who sat.
She watched as Harry watched one by one his family, his friends died and all Draco did was hug and comfort him.. the only thing he could do.

Lily looked down at her eldest and clenched her robes when she saw him almost looking bored.

"Can I just defeat that man already?" Before Lily could respond with a snarl, a fist met Charles cheek.

"Shut up! Shut up asshole! You don't get to say shit while peoples friends and family are dying and your here sitting! Sitting on your arse! You wanna be a fucking hero than start helping the people who are fighting!"
Lily looked stunned as Harry screamed at her eldest.

"You arrogant bastard! Teddy's parents just died! George's twin just died! So many people are injured and dying! You wanna say crap like that then go out there and fight! You have a fucking wand for a fucking reason!"

Draco grabbed Harrys abdomen.
Harry panted as he glared at his elder brother.

"Don't! Don't say you want to get this war over with! Because all of us do! Your just the arrogant arse who thinks he can say whatever while others are dying so this war can end!"

"Come on babe.. he isn't worth our time right now." Harry gripped Dracos shirt and limped away.

Lily looked down at her elder who... was glaring at Harry.

"Stop that. This is not school anymore. Your in the middle of a war watching comrades you didn't know you had and knew you had die." Charles clicked his tongue. "He thinks he's all that."

Charles stood.

"I'll show him." Lily watched as Charles walked out and looked back at her younger son who talked with Hermione, Ron, Blaise and Draco.