10

Draco and Harry peeked around a corner but Draco brought them back around almost immediately.

"Is all they do kiss?" "That's all they do in Gryffindor tower." Draco pinched his nose in irritation. "A relationship is more than kissing you fucking dumbass!" Harry snorted. "Yeah cause you know." "For your information I am very good with that stuff." "Uhuh. Can't you see the belief I hold?" Draco rolled his eyes. "Stop with the sarcasm already." "Sarcasm? I'm just saying what's on my mind."

Harry looked around and pushed Draco.

"What?" "Their coming this way."
Draco ran and Harry followed.

"Mm. Baby we've been dating for a month... don't you want to take this to the next step?" "... Charles this relationship is still new." "But we've known each other since 1st year." Charles spun Hermione and kissed her neck. She smiled.
"Fine... but can I talk to Harry about it?" Charles sighed. "Why do you always talk to Harry? Am I not good enough?" "What no it's just he's my best friend so." "Well baby somethings you keep secrets from your friends." Hermione looked at Charles and nodded.
He smirked when she looked back forward.

"Can I beat his ass?" "Only if he actually breaks up with her." Harry turned toward Draco who leaned against the wall. "What do you mean if? This is Charles! He's like you Slytherins but less creative and doesn't know how to get out of anything without his name." Draco rolled his eyes. "He once told me he was almost put in Slytherin." "I believe it." Draco pinched his nose. "Your telling me your better?" Harry thought and Draco rolled his eyes.
"The hat almost put me in Ravenclaw or Slytherin but I wanted to show those moronic people I share a last name with just how big their mistake to abandon me was."

Draco raised an eyebrow at Harry's words and evil smirk.

"But that's for later." Harry sighed and Draco rolled his eyes. "I swear for a 13 year old your something else." "What's that supposed to mean?" "Your annoying." Harry grumbled. "Your the arse who started this!" Draco rolled his eyes. "Fuck me than!" "No thanks."
Draco looked dumbfounded yet in a daze of stupidity. Harry chuckled at his expression.

"You are a... I don't even know anymore." Draco sighed. Harry stuck his tongue out.
Harry looked at his watch.

"Dinners soon." "Yeah and are we gonna keep following the couple or can I do my homework?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "You haven't done the homework yet?" "No I was here with you! When the fuck did you do it?!" "After classes." "We went spying on them!" "Yeah like an hour ago."
Draco sighed.

He couldn't do this. He couldn't deal with Potter then hear Charles brag about how well his plan was working.
Draco was over it. He wanted Charles to end things. He wanted to get away from Harry. He wanted to be alone for the first time in a month.

Draco opened his eyes again to see Harry gone.

'Where the fuck did that prat go?'