13

Harry currently sat in an ugly chair.
The chair was in front of Dumbledores polished wooden desk. Dumbledore sat behind the desk while James and Lily stood behind Harry.

"I do hope you plan on punishing Harry." "Don't say my name." James glared at Harry who radiated off dangerous aura.
"There will be no punishing. Harry has spent the few days in the air to calm down." "I want him in the condition my son is." "Which one?" "My only son." Harry clenched his fists.

A knock rang from the other side of the dark oaked door and Dumbledore called for them to come in.
Hermione slipped through the door and stood beside Lily.

"Ms. Granger I am sure you know why you four are here." Hermione nodded. "I do Professor." Dumbledore nodded.
"Harry please explain why you did what you did to Charles." "Who? I only know of Voldemort's spawn." "Don't talk about my son like that!" "Don't fucking raise your voice at me!"

Hermione jumped at Harry's roaring voice towards the Potters.

"Harry." "He cheated on Hermione. He took her virginity than broke up with her the next day. It's all because of those people this happened." James clenched his fists. "And how is that?" "If you were patient and let Voldemort's spawn find a mate properly this whole situation would've never existed. It's because of you my friend is hurt. It is because of you he is in a dangerous situation between life or death. It is because of your selfish arses that this is happening!" "We did no such thing!"

Harry stormed to his feet.

"I know more than you. He may be the one to kill Voldemort but I will always be the wiser one. You should've died the day Voldemort broke into the house. You are the reason this is fucking messed up! You treated that "son" of your like he was royalty and he grew up arrogant because he grew up with fam and everything I fucking didn't!" "Harry my boy calm down."
"No! You are the reason all of this happened! I know because Malfoy told me what fucking happened! Why these actions were taken! It is because of you wanting a heir! Your son is 15! He's not a fucking adult!"
Harry slapped Lily and dragged Hermione out of the office with a slam.

Lily tapped her stinging cheek and immediately retreated it.
Dumbledore sighed.

"I want him expelled." "I will not do that." "He touched my wife!" "You are neglecting your son! And just because he is an omega!" Dumbledore boomed and James fell silent.
"Harry is 13! He only has his friends as his family and his family as his enemies! You want to justify anything you have done than let this one thing go!" "He hit me!" "And Harry will do it again."

Lily clenched her fists and held her head low.

"Come on let's go see how our son is doing."
James closed the door behind them and Dumbledore sighed.