42

Black. Black walls.
A door. A dark wooded door.
Large snake. A-a really large snake.
Arthur. Arthur Weasley.

"Arry!" "Harry!"
Harry shot up, panting heavily as cold sweat ran down his body.

Harry looked around and stopped on worried silver eyes.

"Harry what happened?" "Mm. Arthur. Arthur's in trouble."
Harry got out of the bed and Draco followed.
"Babe. Harry your not making any sense." "No. No I saw it. A really large snake was attacking him. Arthur's in trouble."

Harry walked out and opened Blaises room.
Draco followed as Harry woke Ron and Ron looked confused.

"Harry don't tell me another night-." Harry shook his head. "No it's Arthur. Something bad happened." "My father?" Harry nodded and Ron got out of bed.
Blaise sighed and looked over.
"Where are you two going?" "Dumbledore." Draco and Blaise shared a confused look before following them.

Harry banged on the door and an airy "come in" came from the other side.
Harry opened the door and Dumbledore gave a grandfatherly smile.

"Professor I think Arthur Weasley is in trouble." "Why would you think that my boy?" "Because I saw it. A really large snake attacked him in a dark room that had a lot of crystal balls." "Harry are you sure it wasn't just another nightmare?" "No it was real. I could feel it. It was real." Dumbledore hummed and nodded. "I'll send a letter to the ministry." "They won't look at the letter." "Harry you need to calm down. Draco take him to bed. Harry I promise you I'll send a letter."
Draco held Harry's arm and he nervously nodded.

"Is that all we do? Ask Dumbledore to send a letter." "Ron we can't go looking ourselves. Trust me I do but I don't know what room they were in." "But you saw the door and the hallway?" Harry nodded. "Than that should be enough!" "We don't know how to apparate. Your learning that at the end of this year Ron." Ron clenched his fists. "Plus we're not of age. I'm only in my 4th year while your in your 6th. Next year you'll be an adult." "But my father-!" Ron sighed.
"How do you even know that was really Harry? It could've just been a nightmare." "I just had a feeling." "So your getting me worked up over a feeling you had?! Fucking bullshit!"
Blaise sighed and followed Ron who stomped away quickly.

"... Love are you sure it wasn't just a nightmare." Harry looked at Dracos mark. "Positive."

Draco was confused but wasn't going to ask. Harry seemed to know what was going on but didn't seem to completely trust himself either.

Draco sighed and followed Harry.