43

"Harry~!"

Harry looked over to see tackled by Ron.
Draco raised an eyebrow as Blaise walked up and stood beside him.

"What happened?" "Apparently that "nightmare" Potter had came true. If Dumbledore hadn't sent that letter Arthur Weasley would be dead." Draco was stunned. He looked at Harry who Ron was apologizing countlessly to.
"Ron it's fine!" Ron shut up. "Man and I thought I was a talker." Ron laughed sheepishly. "But your gonna come over this summer right?" "Yeah." Harry nodded. "Oh don't wanna come with me?" Draco smirked. "No I'd rather not live in fear of your father." Blaise nodded while Draco rolled his eyes. "My father isn't that bad." Draco hugged Harry from behind. "I beg to differ. I freed that mans elf.. I think he hates me." "Yeah well he'll have to come to like you when your my wife." Harry blushed and hid his face.
"Smooth man." Draco smirked and kissed Harry's red cheek.

"Anyways aren't you guys going to Hogsmeade." "Yeah and your coming." "We're probably just gonna be in the three broomsticks.. Harry try not to drink anything." Harry rolled his eyes. Draco smirked.
"What do you mean? I loved drunk Harry." "That's because you got to fuck him." "Huh? Really?" "No." "Yeah you were quiet but I could still hear it." "I think you just have supernatural hearing." Blaise chuckled.

"Harry!" The four looked over and Hermione was pushed toward Harry. "Take her back she's annoying me." Harry rolled his eyes. "Hermione isn't an object... plus she left me to be with you." Charles rolled his eyes and walked away.

The four stared at Hermione and she squirmed uncomfortably because of it.

"McGonagall will be waiting outside." Harry walked away. "See ya Granger."
Blaise turned and brought Ron who was under his arm. Draco followed and took Harry's hand.

Hermione clenched the hem of her shirt.

Hermione walked into the Three Broomsticks to see Harry leaning over Dracos lap for a jar of butterbeer.

"Your 14." "I've drankin worse." "You'll get drunk." "I have a higher tolerance with butterbeer." "Mhm." "Oh come on~."
Harry sat back down with his arms crossed and pouting like a little child. Blaise chuckled and waved his in front of Harry.
"Blaise stop." Ron chuckled and took another drink of his. "This is bullshit." "Babe I don't need to be carrying you again." "Just one." Draco shook his head. "What are you my mother?!" "You have one?" "Oh that's funny." Draco chuckled and pulled Harry into a kiss.
"Your an arse. Why am I dating an arse?" "Because you love me." "I do?" "Babe that's savage." Harry smirked.

Ron looked at the corner booth where Hermione sat, reading. He sighed.

"I feel bad. Are we really going to neglect her?"
"We're not neglecting her Ron. I want a sorry for her leaving me for someone who used her until she wasn't good anymore." "Really I thought that's what Malfoy was using you for."
Draco glared.
"Ron that's not cool." "Harry come on. He hasn't even marked you." Harry rolled his eyes. "It doesn't matter about being marked." Ron gave him a look that said "are you seriously". "Yeah I am serious." Harry flicked Ron's forehead and he whined. Harry chuckled. "Don't be that way Ron. It doesn't suit you." Ron rolled his eyes. "I'm just watching out for you mate."