12

Hermione came down the narrow stone stairs. She wanted to talk to Charles.
She needed help. Harry was ignoring her and his words kept playing in her head. Hermione didn't want her first boyfriend, her first time to be a lie, to know she was played with.

Hermione pushed her curly hair to behind her ear and froze.
Charles.. Charles was making out with Lavender Brown.

Hermiones shaking hand laid over her mouth, a gasp of surprise and hurt trapped by her hand.
She watched. She watched as Charles did the same things he had done with her.
Tears stung her chocolate brown eyes. She wanted this to not be true. She wanted Harry. She wanted Harry to hold her.

Hermione ran up the steps and Charles smirked.

Hermione looked for her small brunette friend all night but either Harry was sneaking out again or he had slept in another dorm.

Hermione walked into the empty common room early in the morning, the sun still asleep like the students and teachers.
She looked up to see messy brunette hair and rounded the couch to see Harry doing the homework he had not completed yesterday.

"Harry." Harry looked up.
The tears streamed. They streamed like a river.

Hermione ran into Harry's arms and began to sob into his worn out muggle shirt.

"H-he... he cheated Harry. He really did play me." Hermione cried out everything while Harry just held her and ran his hand through her knotty hair.

Charles sat beside Lavender when the doors burst open.
Everyone looked over to see Harry, but this Harry brought fear.

"You! Up!" Harry grabbed Charles hair and threw him to the floor. "Who the fuck do you think you are?! Some savior?! Some golden boy?! Your a bitch! Your a whore! Your a fucking disgrace!"

Everyone was frozen. Harry Potter was beating the living shit out of Charles Potter.
Harry didn't care if he lost points. He didn't care if the teachers went as far as to lock him in the dungeons. He wanted Charles dead and he was determined to make that want real.

Harry stomped on his stomach and Charles coughed blood.

"Is it worth it?! Do you feel good about yourself?! Do you feel powerful?!"
Harry held his collar and slammed his fist into Charles face.

Draco and Ron quickly ran over after their shock wore off.
Ron got one arm while Draco got the other.

Harry's eyes were dark, they were a dangerously dark green that consumed the green of the killing curse.
Harry breathed heavily but he wasn't done.

Harry kicked Dracos stomach and elbowed Ron before continuing to beat Charles.

"Harry that is enough!"
Harry looked up to see Dumbledore.

Dumbledore knelt and clapped Harry's shoulder firmly.

"If you go any longer he'll die." "I don't give a fuck. He hurt my friend so he'll get what's coming."
Dumbledore put a hand over Harry's that still held Charles collar deathly tight.
"Do not go down to his level." "If I went down to his level I would've killed him by wand Professor."

Everyone shivered at Harry's tone.
Harry's tone was hoarse but sickly evil.

"Harry this is no time to be selfish. Charles is dying." "Than I'll get what I want Professor." Dumbledore sighed and motioned for Snape to jinx Harry.

Snape did as planned and Harry floated into the air.

"This is bullshit! That arse is no hero! He's lord Voldemort's spawn!"
Lily gasped in shock.

"Harry do not say that about my son!" "Shut the fuck up you bitch! I'm your god damn son! You abandoned me and treated him like a fucking god! Tell me which ones better!"
"Potter they won't let you down until you calm down." "Well when I come down Charles is dead. I don't care how long it'll take, I'll show him what happens when he messes with my friends."

Harry crossed his arms as McGonagal led Charles floating body to the hospital wing.

Everyone was silent after that.
A new found fear growing for Harry Potter.

Charles Potters Younger BrotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara