15

Harry hummed as he thought.

"Stop day dreaming and help me." Harry looked at his left to see Draco looking at him irritated. "I was just thinking."
Harry stirred 15 times and began to help again.

Hermione looked over and sighed.

"What's got you in a bunch?" Hermione looked at Ron. "Nothing. What are you talking about?" "You keep looking at Harry like you want something... did someone else hurt you?" "What?! No!" "Voice down Granger!"
Hermione sighed.

Harry ducked under Dracos arms and got the beetle wings.

"You could've gone around me." "That would've taken to long." Draco rolled his eyes as Harry dropped the wings in.

The door opened and everyone looked over to see Charles with bandages almost everywhere.
He held his head low and sat in front of Harry.

"Welcome back Voldemort's spawn." Charles looked behind him to see Harry smirking. "You think that's funny." "Oh I think it's hilarious."
Draco pulled Harry back by his robes.
"Go get more ingredients." "You don't control me."

Harry walked away and Draco rolled his eyes.

"You aren't speaking to me either?" "Charles I warned you about Potters temper. This is what karma feels like." Charles clenched his fists. "Of course your taking Harry's side. Everyone takes Harry's side." "I'm not taking any side Charles. You just made a dumbass decision and are feeling the consequences of those actions." Charles rolled his eyes and turned back around.

Harry sat the bowl down.

"Weren't you supposed to be stirring?" "Weren't you supposed to talk with Granger?"
Harry shook his head.
"No." Draco rolled his eyes and took the bowl.

After a few moments of silence Harry broke it.

"Malfoy how long did you stay after Hermione and I fought?" Draco looked down at Harry. "Not much longer why?" "I woke up in my bed and I found that weird since Ron and Hermione just leave me on the floor usually." Dracos eye twitched. "I don't know who did that if that's your point." Harry nodded and sneezed.
"... Was that a sneeze?" "Shut up." "No I'm generally asking."

Draco watched as Harry turned pink from embarrassment and found it quite amusing.

"It's how I sneeze leave me alone." "You sound like a little girl." The pink turned to light red. "You shut up! It isn't that big of a deal." "What made you sneeze?" "I'll hurt you." Draco smirked. "Really? With what that blush?"
Harry hid under the table and Draco smirked.

"Are you done pouting?" "I'm not pouting I'm hiding from you." "Mhm." "Shut up."