51

Harry barged through a door.
A neckless purple faced man looked over with a long necked woman.

"Boy what the hell do you think your doing?"
Dudley came out and froze at his cousins presence.

"You need to leave." "What?!" "The Order of Phoenix is coming. We have a house set up for you." "This is my house!"

Draco walked in and stood behind Harry protectively.

"If you do not leave in the time the order of Phoenix and we do.. the death eaters will come and kill you for information that you do not have.. and let's just say their way of killing isn't pretty."
Petunia straightened.

"Vernon."
Vernon glared deathly at Harry.

"I do not care if you leave.. but you leave or die because the order of Phoenix does not care for such muggles as you."

"Dad."
Vernon looked at his family than at Harry.

"Where is this house?" "Directions are in your GPS." "You went into my car?!" "No it's called magic."
Vernon growled.

"Get your necessities. Draco and I will get the other things."

Dudley passed Harry and followed his mother up the stairs.

"Couldn't we have just let them die?" Harry rolled his eyes. "No.. I'd get in trouble." Draco shook his head and Harry directed him to the living room.

Draco turned Harry and kissed him.

"Mm. What was that for?" "I have to have a reason to kiss my gorgeous boyfriend?" Harry rolled his eyes and Draco smirked, kissing him again.

Draco held Harry's hips, pulling him closer while Harry held his forearms.

Dudley walked into the living room and felt awkward.
Harry parted and looked at him.

Dudley looked around and walked out.
Draco snorted and Harry shook his head.

"I bet you did that on purpose." "No." Draco kissed him again and Harry rolled his eyes.

Soon the Dursley's were packed and Petunia looked around her now, empty living room.

Harry leaned against the wall and Petunia looked at him.

"When we took you in.. I never thought we'd actually get caught up in everything." "I never planned to be back here. This is happening to end a war."
Petunia walked up to Harry.
"You have Lily's eyes." "Everyone says that. They always compare me to the people that left me.. left me to you." "Yes.... I know the wizarding worlds rules. Alphas, Betas and omegas. Lily.. she is actually an omega."

Harry clenched his sleeves.

"She always went on about having a powerful and well known family... I guess one of her sons didn't count." "Well to bad for her because I'm the one who actually survived a curse.. Charles is a wimpy arrogant arse."
"... Lily was the same." Harry looked back at Petunia. "At first I was happy for her.. than she started to brag." "And you started to take your anger and called her a freak." Petunia nodded. "I do not like the things we did to you... but I didn't want another arrogant wizard in my family.. I didn't want to be apart of that again." "Well you got one thing out of it... I'm definitely not arrogant."

"Petunia!"

Petunia gently and awkwardly hugged Harry before walking out.
Harry followed and Dudley awkwardly stuck out a hand.

"You were really never a burden Harry." Harry smiled and took his hand. "Good I never liked being one." Dudley smiled and got into the car.

"Oh wasn't that sweet." Harry turned and smirked. "Well guilt finally settled in." "Yeah well it's to late for my count." Harry chuckled and hugged Draco.
"We got about two hours until the order gets here." "Have I ever mentioned how horny you can be?" "Yes. Every time actually." Draco chuckled and kissed him.