37

2 weeks later

"Harry. Harry. Harry. Harry."
Harry slammed his quill down and looked at Draco.
"What?" "Why are you ignoring me?" "Is my anger not clear enough?" "You've been mad at me for 2 weeks now." "You didn't come back!" Everyone in Slytherins common room looked over and Harry sighed. "I have other things to do. I'll see you later alright?"
Harry picked his bag up and walked out. Draco sighed.
"Man only if you'd tell him." "Could you just shut up about that?!" "Look like fight between you two would never happen if Potter knew... plus it's better to tell him sooner than later." Draco rolled his eyes and went back to his potions homework.

Harry walked into Gryffindors common room and everyone looked over.

"Oh Harry Potter isn't to good for us after that!" "No I think he just forgot his blanky."
Some snorted and Harry punched the two who made the smart remarks.
"Does it seem like I'm in the fucking mood dip shits?"

Harry walked up the narrow stone steps after that and Fred and George laughed.

"Dumbass first years." The two glared at them but they just kept smirking.

Harry entered the dorm and fell onto his small twin sized bed.
Harry sighed.

"Why won't he just tell me? Am I really not that trustworthy?"