32

Harry walked into the Great Hall with Draco and Blaise to see Ron and Charles fighting.
Harry walked over and pushed the two away from each other.

"Ron what's wrong?" "He tried to get with my sister!" Harry looked at Charles and pulled him down to his level. "It's as if you never learn Charles. Stay away from the Weasleys they aren't ones you want to mess with." Harry pushed Charles away, making him stumble.
Harry turned back to Ron.
"Punch him if he tries anything again." "Already planning on it." Ron cracked his knuckles.

Ginny came up, blushing.

"T-thank you h-harry." "Hm. Oh I was just trying to save Ron from a howler." Harry smirked when Ron looked dead. "I hate that we still speak about that." Harry chuckled.
Ginny went to grab Harry's arm but Harry was pulled into a chest.

"Watch it little Weasel." "Oh right Zabini told me you two are dating." "Yeah he also told us about a little detail you still haven't told me." Ron blushed and scratched his neck sheepishly. "Thought you'd me mad." "I've been hanging around these two for 4 weeks.. why would I be mad?" Ron shrugged and sat down.
"Oh Merlin."
Harry went to sit down but Draco kissed him before walking away.

"... What was the point in that?" Harry sat down and grabbed some toast. "I don't know." Ron chuckled and began to eat again.

Charles looked at Hermione who was subconsciously staring at Harry.

"Go back to him already." Hermione looked at Charles. "I'd rather be by you." Charles rolled his eyes and grabbed his goblet.

Draco pinned Harry to the stone dungeon wall, their tongues swirling together.

"Mm... Drac.. Draco.. class." "James won't be here for 15 more minutes shut up."
Draco held Harry's leg to his waist so Harry couldn't escape even if he wanted.

Draco went down Harry's neck and he bit his lip.
Draco smirked when Harry grabbed his robe, struggling to hold any noise in.

Footsteps rang on the damp floor and Draco groaned.
He looked down at Harry who panted and smirked.

".. What?" "Hope your robe can hide the gifts I gave you." Harry touched his neck and hit Dracos arm. "I thought we said no marks." "You turn me on. It's not my fault." Draco smirked and walked into class.
Harry fixed his robes and followed.

"You two are like our teacher." "We're almost late once and get scolded. That's harsh." Draco chuckled and sat down.
"Nice souvenirs Potter." Draco snorted. "I thought I covered them." "No there going like all up your neck." Harry's eye twitched and shot Draco a glare. "It's his fault." "Maybe if you tried masking that smell of yours you wouldn't have to deal with it." "I do mask my- fuck it whatever!" Draco smirked and high fived Blaise. "Don't congratulate the arse!" Blaise chuckled.

The door opened and James stepped in.

"50 points from Gryffindor!" Everyone smirked. "And Harry's back in business!" Everyone laughed at Ron's comment.
James rolled his eyes and walked to the front.

"Open your textbooks to page 440." "Are you sure this potion will work." James glared at Harry. "I'm just saying I got affected with the last one we did and I'm sure no one would want to go through that." "Your partner just did something wrong."
Harry and Blaise looked at Draco who was extremely annoyed.
"That's impossible. Dracos one of the best at potions.. unlike Potters." Charles and James glared at him. "Potter you just burned yourself." "Huh? Oh I know I'm horrid at potions." Charles rolled his eyes. "Always has to have the attention right?" "Attention? No he just pointed it out." Charles rolled his eyes.

Draco looked at Harry who smirked.

"Your so annoying sometimes." "Your the one who messed up the potion." Draco pushed him out of his seat. Harry stood and hit his arm.
Draco smirked while Harry sat back down.

"Are you two sure your dating?" "Yeah." "You don't act like it." "Well last nig-." Harry covered Dracos mouth.
Blaise turned around.
"What happened last night?" "Nothing." Draco pulled Harry's hand off of his mouth. "No we didn't go that far." "That's surprising seeing its you." Draco rolled his eyes. "I'm not that bad." "Uhuh. Harry watch out when someone catches Dracos eye he becomes a hungry beast for them." Harry looked at Draco who rolled his eyes.
"That's not true don't listen to him." "No but remember that one guy that stayed with you at Malfoy Manor?" "Blaise shut up." "That dude didn't walk out a virgin." "Blaise shut up."
Harry propped his chin on his hand.
"And that other guy when you were drunk. Man did he scream." Draco glared at Blaise. "Just watch out Potter you may be next." "Or maybe Draco will find someone better than me." "Both of you shut up." "Yeah maybe we'll just have to see."
Draco turned Harry's head and kissed him.
"Shut up Blaise." "I'm just warning him." "Yeah well that won't happen so shut your trap."

James slammed a book beside Harry's hand and he retracted it.

"Get working on the potion." "Why? So I'll turn into a 6 year old next." James glared at him. "Dad I need help."
James walked away and Harry turned back to the others.
"Help with what?" "Ruining the potion more." Ron and Harry high fived and the two rolled their eyes. "Your dating us get used to it." Blaise smirked and kissed Ron's cheek. "Hell yeah I am." Ron blushed and looked away. Harry chuckled and Draco kissed his cheek. "Don't go down to Zabinis level!" Draco smirked and Harry grumbled curses.