34

Blaise sat in one of Slytherins chairs while Draco was doing his homework on the small table in the corner.

"How long are you going to hide from Potter?" "What do you mean hide?" "Draco don't play stupid."
Draco sighed and sat his quill in his ink bottle.
"We've only been dating for 4 months." "Only 4 months." Draco rolled his eyes. "I'm nervous he'll reject me for it." "No your terrified." Draco flipped Blaise off.
"Potters helping. You aren't scratching the mark. You aren't having any nightmares. You are eating. You aren't in depression. Your just like you used to be." Draco rolled his eyes. "Tell him soon~."

"Tell who what soon?" Both looked to see Harry with a raised eyebrow. Draco sighed and placed Harry on his lap. "Nothing don't worry about it." "Ok." Blaise looked at Harry and snorted at his determination to find out the truth. "What?" "Nothing." Draco rolled his eyes at Harry's deep mimic. Blaise smirked. "And I wonder why you two make such a good couple." Harry smirked while Draco flipped him off.

Harry looked down at Dracos homework.

"Why is your writing so much better than mine?" "Because I was taught how to write." Harry hit Dracos chest. "I learned how to write." "Oh really. By who princess?" ".. myself." "Uhuh that's why yours is crap." Harry rolled his eyes. "It gets me out of McGonagalls detentions a lot faster." Draco rolled his eyes. "Or you could just not cause trouble." Harry snorted. "Yeah cause that would be fun." Blaise chuckled while Draco rolled his eyes. "Your just a moron." "Your dating a moron." Harry grumbled and Draco kissed his hand.

Later the two walked into Dracos room.

"So.. what were you and Blaise talking about?" Draco sighed. "Babe I told you it was nothing." "Mhm." "Love you don't need to worry about it." "I'm not saying anything." "Your attitude is." "Attitude? What attitude? My boyfriends just hiding something from me.. there isn't any attitude." Draco sighed and sat on the bed beside Harry. "It's personal." "And I'm not asking." "Your being impatient to know." "No. Really?" Harry covered his mouth in fake shock and stood. "Imma take a shower. Have fun with your secrets and thoughts."
Draco groaned into his pillow when Harry shut the door.