45

Hermione walked into the Great Hall and never felt so lost on where to sit.

"Oh look it's Granger." Hermione looked at the Slytherin table to see Theodore smirking. "Shut up Nott." "Or what? Your going to suck me off?" Hermione looked at him in disbelief.
"Only if you do me first." They looked over to see Ron and Harry smirked. "Oh what? Lost of words?" Harry laughed and Theodore clenched his silverware. "Now now babe. He doesn't even know what the means."
Draco smirked.
"Oh look you got the power couples attention." Ron chuckled. "What power couple?" "The one that'll make you go to your knees and beg for forgiveness."
Theodore shivered and looked behind him to see Harry with his hands shoved in his pockets.
"Or send you to the hospital wing of course." "Please. Like useless Potter will be able to do something." Harry cracked his knuckles. "Oh I'll do a lot more than something."
Blaise and Draco smirked. Theodore rolled his eyes.

"Nott better watch that tongue." Theodore looked at Ron who was now turned with his elbows on his knees. "Am I supposed to be scared?"
Harry grabbed his collar. "I don't know let's find out."
Harry lifted a balled fist and Theodore flinched.

After a few moments, Theodore slowly opened his eyes to see Harry's fist no where near him.

"Hm. Seems this ones all talk." Harry let him go and sat back down. "Better shut that trap before I really do kick your arse." Theodore glared but Harry smirked.

"Hey gorgeous." Harry looked around and Draco rolled his eyes, putting his arm over Harry's shoulders. "I'm sorry you must be talking to Draco Malfoy."
Blaise snorted while Draco rolled his eyes.
"Your good." Harry smirked. "Yeah I know." Draco chuckled.

They headed down the dungeon stairs and opened the door but Harry quickly closed it.

"I'm scarred." "What did you see?" "James and Lily being.." Harry motioned and they scrunched their noses. "Like actually?" "Yeah." "Ugh that's disgusting!"

"What are you all doing?" They looked over to see Charles. "The doors locked." Charles rolled his eyes at Harry's lie. "Than move wimp."
Charles opened the door and quickly shut it. Harry smirked and Draco hugged him, sighing.

"I didn't need to see that." "Neither did we." "You knew?!" "Yeah just wanted to see what you would do."
Charles glared at Harry and if Harry wasn't in Dracos arms.. he'd be in the hospital wing by now.