36

An alarm beeped annoyingly and Draco reached over Harry, shutting it off.
He sighed deeply and kissed Harry's shoulder.

"Princess it's time to get up." "To early." Draco shook his head and turned Harry's head, kissing his lips softly.
Draco got up and wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Baby you need to get up." "I would but my body hurts."
Draco stared at Harry and smirked slowly.
"Oh did I go to hard?" Harry glared at him and Draco kissed him. "You didn't even give me a chance to adjust to your ridiculously large size." "I'll take that as a comment." "Where you were an arse and didn't let me adjust or how large I stated you were." "The second." "I'm not even hearing a sorry. I can't sit up because of you."
Draco chuckled and kissed him.
"Thanks for the compliment." "Shut up." Draco hummed and rubbed Harry's back. "Ow! Fuck you go take your shower!" Draco smirked and kissed the back of Harry's neck before walking to the bathroom.

Harry sighed and the door opened.

"Who did I hear screaming last night?" Harry blushed at Blaises question. "Wheres Draco? Where's Potter?" "I'm right here!" Harry lifted his hand and flopped it back onto the pillow.
"Holy shit your like one with the sheets." Harry rolled his eyes.
"And why aren't you up?" "Because I can't." "Can't?" "Can't walk nor sit." Blaise snorted. "Holy shit it was you screaming?" "Was I that loud?" "Yes." Harry sighed. "Dracos in the bathroom."
Blaise nodded and entered.

"You fucked potter?" Draco smirked and laid the towel around his neck. "And hard." "I know almost everyone could hear him." Draco snorted. "He's going to kill you." "When he can walk." "Why'd you even go that hard?" "We got into a fight." "Angry sex." Blaise gave a thumbs up in approval. "Yeah well I won't stop hearing about it till he calms down." "When he can walk." "Or sit."
Blaise smirked and shook his head.

They walked out and Harry looked over.

"Going to lay there all day Potter?" Harry flipped Blaise off and he chuckled. "Well I'll leave you two to talk.. Potter don't kill Draco." "I make no promises." Blaise chuckled and walked out.

Draco pulled his uniform out and began to get dressed with Harry watching.

"Your just gonna leave me here aren't you?" Draco smirked and kissed Harry. "You'll be a nice present for when I come back." "Draco I want to eat and we have classes today." "You've skipped classes for dumber things." Harry pouted. "I'll be back later alright. Don't move to much it'll just make the pain worse." Draco kissed him again before leaving.
Harry sighed when Draco shut the door.

"Fuck being a nice present. What does he think I am? An object?"
Harry laid down on the silk covered mattress and soon fell back asleep.