26

Current time: 2:45 am

Draco scrunched his nose at the uncomfortable feeling in his pants. He moved trying to make it hurt less but a sickening amazingly smell just made it worse.

With no avail in his efforts, Draco opened his eyes and looked to his right.
Harry was laying on his stomach with the covers somehow almost completely off of him.

Sweat ran down Harry's body, making his dress shirt stick to his tan skin.
The more Dracos eyes adjusted the more he saw.

A deep red blush consumed Harry's cheeks as he clenched the pillow he practically hugged. Harry's hair suck to his forehead as he panted.

Another strong wift of that sickening sweet smell entered Dracos senses again and he shot up.
Blaise burst into the room and locked the door.

"What the fuck is that smell? All of the alphas are up." "Fucking obviously." Draco covered his mouth so he wouldn't accidentally bite someone.

".. Is it potter?" "No that's the smell of an omega. Potters a beta." "... Draco the smells coming from this room."
Blaise walked over and covered his mouth.

They looked at Harry.

"Fucking hell..." Draco sighed and shook Harry violently.
Harry shot up and fell off of the bed.

"D-don't hurt me." Harry held his arms out as another coat of sweat consumed him.
Draco stood and hid his major problem.

"Put your arms down." Draco lowered Harry's arms with a hand.
"Do you have suppressants?" "I-in my room."

Harry fanned himself, suddenly feeling extremely hot.

"Great. That's great." "Draco you don't have any? Your mother's an omega!" "Do you see my mother around here?!
A banging came to the door.

"Open up Draco we can smell the omega from a mile away!" "Fuck!"

Draco started to check his trunk while Blaise kept Harry from freaking out.

"Potter calm down!" "Don't touch me!" Harry slapped Blaises hands away as tears stung his eyes.

Flashbacks played in Harry's mind about the first time he got his heat.
Harry's breathing quickened.

"Draco!" "I don't fucking have any!"

Pansy stormed into the room since her and Draco had a connected one.

"You two are so unprepared." "We aren't fucking omegas!" "You'll have to carry suppressants for your mate. May as well start now for these situations."
Pansy knelt and held her hand out.

Harry looked down at the two small pills.

"Either take them or get raped. That door can't hold off those hungry Alphas for much longer."
Harry bit his lip and took the pills.
He shakily took them and the three watched as Harry slowly calmed down.

Slowly the strong smell disappeared and soon after that the alphas banging on the door left.

Draco sat on his bed and and other two sighed.

"So... your really an omega Potter?" Harry clenched his hands and looked away, ashamed. "You don't have to be ashamed about that." Harry looked at Draco.
"I don't like to admit I'm an omega alright?... that's why I was thrown to my aunt and uncle."

The silver trio sighed.

"Let us guess. You don't have any intention of anyone knowing." "Yeah I want it a secret. Not even Ron knows... but you can't really trust Gryffindors so.." "Gryffindors are more loyal to each other than fucking Slytherins."
"No they aren't."

The three looked at Harry.

"Gryffindors may look like a big happy family from the outside but really if one betrays another everything will go to hell. Charles betrayed Hermione and I beat his ass. Hermione betrayed me so I spread that rumor that she likes smut.... If you look closely Gryffindors are just as bad as Slytherins.. at least Slytherins don't snitch on each other as much."
"Wait hold on." Harry looked at Pansy. "Are you telling me that's true? Grangers been denying that rumor for weeks now." "Well yeah if you go into her trunk and lift up the bottom you'll find like ten books."

Pansy chuckled.

"I'm so using that against her." Draco rolled his eyes. "Get out of my room." "But we have issues to solve." "I have one of my own go away." Pansy grumbled and stood.

She walked out and Draco stood.

"And what issue do you have?" Blaise smirked and stood from his crouch position. "A large one." Blaise chuckled.
Draco walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

"I can leave." Blaise looked down at Harry. "No its best if you stay here tonight... just be careful Draco has a thing for 2 year younger Potters." Harry blushed and Blaise walked out, smirking.