44

Draco slammed the door and Harry turned around.

"What the fuck does weasel know?! Haven't marked you?! What the hell?!" Harry sighed and walked up to Draco.
"Babe he just feels guilty about Hermione." "So fucking what?!" "Ron takes his emotions out on others.. it helps him in someway."

Draco gripped Harry's arms and he winced in pain.

"And your fine with that?" "Yes because I know what he says isn't true." Draco sighed and laid his head on Harry's shoulder. "How are you fine with such crap?" Harry sighed and sat Draco down, getting on his lap. "Because I know we're going at our pace. It doesn't matter that Zabini already marked Ron." "We know each other better than they know each other though." "Yeah well some just like to get things over with and official right away." Draco sighed. "And you don't care that I haven't marked you?" "Draco look. If you don't mark me and mark someone else that's fine.. if you mark me than I know it's because you want to be with me the rest of our lives. Ron and Zabini are in the same year.. we aren't. You three have known each other longer than we have known each other. You don't have to mark me soon or ever.. it's when you want and when your ready." "Yeah but I know how you are with this crap." "Just don't lie to me. If you loose interest tell me. If you love me tell me. I'm a forward person and don't like lies or secrets.. you know that."
Draco sighed and kissed Harry before kissing his neck.

"... What happens if I go to Azakaban?" "Because people are going to put a teenager in Azakaban." "Harry I'm serious." Harry sighed. "They won't put you in Azakaban and you know that." "But what if that one in a million happens?" "Well I'll have to think about it if it happens."
Draco pulled Harry closer by his waist and rested on his shoulder.
"I don't wanna go to prison." "..." Draco sighed. "You can't worry about that stuff." Draco looked at Harry. "You can't worry if you go to prison or get in trouble with the ministry because that just causes worry and anxiety... just think about what tomorrow will bring.. either you working on that mission or you making out with me." Draco chuckled. "I hate how well you can calm me down." Harry smiled and slipped his arm around Draco neck. "You love it."
Draco smirked and kissed him.