25

Blaise walked into Dracos room to see Draco looking through Harry's sketchbook for the millionth time while Charles complained about Hermione.
He raised an eyebrow.

"Wheres Potter?" "He was annoying me so I left." Blaise sighed and sat in the third chair. "Where?" "In the corridor somewhere." "Draco you were supposed to watch him." Draco looked up from a water painting. "He was annoying the fuck out of me." "Well all he can do is say what's on his bloody mind." "I know. I almost killed him because he wouldn't stop talking." Blaise sighed. "You need to go get him." "Why? He can defend himself." Blaise pinched his nose in annoyance.
"Do you know how fucking pissed Snape will be if he finds out you left Potter unsupervised?" "When has Snape cared about Potter?"

"Why are you guys even talking about Harry?" The two looked at Charles who sat impatiently. "Because this git is supposed to be watching him not fawning over his artwork." Draco rolled his eyes. "Yeah because everyone won't fucking help Potter." "If you haven't noticed Draco everyone has come to almost hate him." Draco rolled his eyes and flipped the page.
Blaise stood and took the sketchbook. Draco groaned.
"Leave me alone~." "No. Go find Harry Potter and bring him back here!" "Why?" "Because you love him." "I do not love him."

Blaise glanced at Charles before dragging Draco out of the room.

"Everyone can see you bloody love Potter." "I don't love Potter!" Blaise looked at Draco impatiently waiting for the correct answer.

"... Fine! So fucking what if I love him?!" "You need to find him before a Gryffindor or Slytherin does and beats his arse for the comments he's said over the years." Draco grumbled.
"Also I expect you to give him this soon." "Why?" Draco took the sketchbook back. "Because I've seen how Potters been looking for it. He's on his hands and knees for Merlins sake Draco." "... After the potion wears off." "Why than?" "So he isn't telling me what he thinks because he has to." "Aw that's sweet Draco."
Draco shoved Blaise and walked away. Blaise chuckled and re-entered the room.

As Draco walked he looked around for the tiny Potter.

"I'm not looking all bloody over for his arse."

Draco spotted something tan from the corner of his eye and turned to see a small hand.

"If that's fucking him..."
Draco walked over and rolled his eyes.

Harry Potter was currently asleep on the stone floor behind a knight statue.
"What. A. Dumbass."

"Malfoy!" Draco looked over his shoulder to see Hermione and rolled his eyes. "What Granger?" "Have you seen Charles?" "Yeah he's in my room complaining about how clingy you are." "He isn't." Hermione crossed her arms matter-o-factly like. Draco rolled his eyes. "I don't care what you think but that's where he is and what he's doing."

Draco crouched and picked Harry up.
Hermione raised an eyebrow as Harry snuggled into Dracos chest.

"Why was he sleeping behind there?" "It's none of your bloody business." Hermione scoffed and followed him. "Are you going back to Slytherins dungeon?" "No I'm going to the black lake and drowning Potter." Hermione rolled her eyes. "I don't need the sarcasm." "And I don't need you following me."

They walked down narrow stone steps and down a long but still narrow corridor.

"It's pitch black down here." "It's the dungeons." Hermione rolled her eyes. "No shit Sherlock." Draco rolled his eyes and whispered the password so Hermione didn't hear.

They walked in and the Slytherin sneered when they saw Hermione.

"Why the fuck did you bring granger?" "She followed me and I didn't have the will to lose her." The Slytherin rolled her eyes and Hermione shot a nasty look. "Oh the little Gryffindor thinks she's badass." Hermione rolled her eyes and followed Draco up the stairs.

Draco opened his rooms door and Charles dreaded when he saw Hermione.
She smiled and sat beside him.

"Oh good job Draco." "Shut up Blaise."
Draco laid Harry on his bed and sat back down in his chair.
"Now was that so hard?" "Yeah I got a prat following me along the way." Blaise looked at Hermione who rolled her eyes. "Ah yes the bitch." "Shut up." "Your in own houses area watch your tone."
Hermione clenched her fists.

Blaise and Dracos confident yet menacing looks made her seem like a small bunny... like when Harry was mad or annoyed.

"Harry has a more intense look than you." "And?" Draco chuckled. "It doesn't matter what Potter has compared to us."

"You sure you don't want to sleep on my couch Draco?" "I'm fine." Blaise patted his back before opening his door, the one opposite of Dracos.

Draco sighed and opened his rooms door to see Harry still sleeping and seeming to not have moved.
He sighed and entered the bathroom.

When Draco came out his hair was in disarray, falling over his silver eyes. His body was completely visible.. but unlike people thought scars, big and small littered Dracos muscular figure.. yet he still pulled it off and even looked kinda sexy like that.
The dark mark was visible on Dracos left forearm while he was grateful Harry was not awake to see any of it.

Draco walked to his dresser and got silk pants out and trousers.
He quickly put them on and ran the towel through his hair once more before throwing it into the hamper and getting under the covers, pulling Harry under as well.

"Your such a problem."