29

Blaise soon left after Charles, leaving Harry and Draco alone.

Both stayed silent as Harry tried to control his thoughts and Draco tried to control his actions.

"Oh bloody hell just kiss me." Draco looked stunned at Harry's words but couldn't answer when Harry's lips were on his.

Harry parted after Draco didn't respond and stood straight.

"And I thought you were an alpha." Dracos eye twitched.
"I'll sleep on one of the chairs."

Harry began to walk away when Draco grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto his lap.
Before Harry could respond to the sudden actions, Dracos lips pressed harshly against his.

Draco kept a hold of Harry's wrist but Harry wrapped his free arm around Dracos neck.
They parted for air and Draco kissed Harry again but lightly, his nose rubbing against Harry's flirtatiously in someway.

"Don't. ever ridicule me again." "You were the one who didn't respond first." "Yeah well shock can do wonders."
Draco rubbed Harry's cheek with his thumb and kissed his neck lightly.

"Your smells really strong when your turned on." Harry blushed. "Don't say crap like that." "I'll say whatever I want to say."
Harry felt as Dracos hand curved his thigh.

Harry felt as Draco nipped his ear than his neck. Draco slipped his hand into Harry's shorts.

"Malfoy." "Can't even call me my first name in this moment?" ".. it sounds weird." Draco smirked against Harry's neck.
"Well than say my name princess."

Harry felt his lip quiver and goosebumps spread against his body from Dracos hot breath blowing on his neck.

"...Draco." "Mm. It sounds sexy when you say my name." ".. shut up."
Draco smirked.
"Say it again." Draco licked Harry's neck and he bit his lip. "Draco." "Mm. More audible." "Draco." Draco gripped Harry's thigh and watched as Harry's toes curled. "Don't do that." "I didn't hear a please." "I don't say please." "You will for me." Harry shivered at Dracos tone.

"... Please.. don't do that." Dracos smirk widened. "Good boy." "Don't call me a good boy. It makes me think I'm a pet." "You are a pet. My small cute pet." Draco pulled Harry closer by his hip. "Your good." Draco chuckled.

".. Don't tell me your actually going to sleep on a chair though." Harry smirked. "Yeah. You were so mean I'll sleep on the chair. You'll sleep in the bed without my presence or warmth." Draco growled.
He stood and Harry yelped. He wrapped his other arm around Dracos neck.

"You act like you've done this before." "I've carried you two times make it three." "When?" "When you were sleeping." "Stalker." "No. Once you fell asleep behind a knight statue and the other was when you fell asleep on the red in Gryffindor common room." "You said you left." "After carrying you." Harry rolled his eyes and Draco smirked.

Draco threw Harry onto the bed.

"Hey!" Draco smirked while Harry just pouted. "Turn around I'm gonna change." Harry laid on his crossed arms, feet in the air and staring at Draco.
Draco rolled his eyes and took his shirt off.

"If your self conscious about those scars you shouldn't be." "Oh yeah why?" "Because they make you look bad ass, make you look sexy." "Just be happy you don't have any."
Harry hummed and Draco raised an eyebrow.

After changing, Draco moved Harry over and climbed under the covers.

"Your so mean." "Stop whining."
Draco buried Harry under the covers and he peeked out.

Harry took his glasses off and moved his body against Dracos while he put them on the nightstand.
He brushed his body back over but Draco gripped his thigh, making him stay where he was.

"What? Like me on you?" "Mm. Just be glad I'm holding back or you'd be around me." Harry blushed. "That's funny." "Who said I was joking." Harry grumbled curses and Draco smirked when Harry buried into his neck.
"What? No good night?" "Good night biggest arse in the world." Draco rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever princess."