22

"Mate stop scratching it." "It's annoying me." "The more your scratch the more pain it'll cause." "I don't care."
Blaise sighed.
"Maybe if you found something to take your mine off of it." "Like what?" "Snogging. Sex." "Is sexual activity all you think about?" ".. No but it helps stop thin- STOP SCRATCHING IT!" "I can't!" "Oh mother of Merlin go find someone or something to do!" Draco rolled his eyes and stood, letting his sleeve cover his red forearm.

Blaise sighed, slouching when Draco walked out.

"Go find someone. There's no one. That prat thinks he can tell me what to do."

Draco being Draco was so busy complaining he didn't notice the small person in a rush.
They bumped into one another and Draco caught his balance fairly easily while the other fell to the floor.

"Hey watch where your going!" Draco looked down to see Harry putting his glasses back on. "I could say the same to you!"
Harry grumbled, picking his 20 page essay and books up.

"Why are you running around?" "This essay has to be turned in at 5 and it's 4:45... Fuck!"
Harry ran off again and Draco picked up a small black book.

"Seems he forgot one."
Draco opened it to see amazing sketches of people, objects and even plants.

Draco kept flipping and stopped on a sketch.
His eyes widened.

The sketch.. was him.

It was a really detailed sketch too

It was a really detailed sketch too... like Harry had actually spent time to get all of his features right.

Harry ran into Snapes classroom and put the essay on his desk before running out.

"Almost late.. again."
Severus picked up the essay.

"Hm. Better then lasts though."

Harry ran to Gryffindor tower and neatly placed his books on his trunk, Harry wasn't one for messes and his roommates knew that... that's why their dorm was so much cleaner than others.

Harry rummaged through his trunk when the door opened. He looked over to see Ron looking confused.

"Have you seen my sketchbook?" "No sorry mate... you always have it will you did you drop it?"
Harry stood straight and closed his trunk before running out.

"...I'll take that as a yes."

Harry ran through the corridors and searched for his sketchbook but couldn't find it.

"No no no no no. Please tell me someone didn't take it."
Harry got down on his fours and began to look along the walls.

While Harry was freaking out, Draco was sitting in one of the silver chairs in his room.
He kept flipping through pages.