33

"I don't wanna do this~!" "Harry we have to kick Slytherins arses!" "Yes captain!" "Weasley twins don't joke around today!"
Fred and George shot up with a solute.
"Aye aye Captain!" Everyone laughed and they smirked.

"Alright stop joking! Harry no making out with Malfoy until we're done." "Wood we may be dating but I sure as hell ain't gonna let him win." Wood smirked. "Glad to here that."
"Now let's go Gryffindor!" "Yeah!"

They walked out, everyone pumped and ready to kick Slytherin arse.

Gryffindor roared when their team came out.
Harry gripped his fire bolt as they lined up.

"Ready to get your arse kicked love?" "You must be dreaming." Both smirked and Madam Hooch blew the whistle.
They mounted and powerfully kicked off.

Harry and Draco flew around the stadium a few times, wind wildly blowing across the houses.

Harry went up high and Draco joined him.

"You still think you'll be able to beat me?" "Baby of course I do." Draco rolled his eyes and Harry chuckled.

Harry did flips and other tricks as his team began to lose and he searched for the golden tiny ball.
Draco watched Harry but kept concentrated on finding the snitch.

Suddenly something entered Harry's ears and he looked at Draco to see the snitch a few feet above his head.
Harry reached for it and Draco ducked.

Draco looked and followed Harry at high speed.

"Harry Potter has spotted the snitch!"
Gryffindor roared while Slytherin booed.

James crossed his arms as he watched Harry fly as if he was just a red flash in the wind.
He clenched his robes.

James couldn't deny Harry had the skill of a true seeker. He couldn't deny in this moment Harry was his son, his son that actually inherited his skill, almost everything but his eyes.

Lily watched as Harry flew.
It was magnificent. The red and gold made him look like a bird. Lily was proud to see one of her sons inherited Jameses skill in Quidditch.

Harry flew passed the Professors, sending shivers down their bodies from the cold air brushing their exposed skin.

"Harry Potter come on!" "Keep in check or I'll take over!" "Sorry!"

Harry smiled and went under the broad wooden boards that kept the stadiums up.

"Harry get back here!" He smirked and reached his hand out.
"Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on."

Harry flew up and caught the snitch.

"... Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!"

Gryffindor roared once more and Harry stood on his broom, holding his hand high.

Draco sighed and landed.

"Why can't we beat him? He's 5 years younger." "Because he has skill get over it." Everyone looked at Draco. "You lost us the game!" "It's a matter of skill! Some of us just have more than others."

Harry landed and kissed Dracos cheek.

"Try not to suck so much next time." Draco rolled his eyes and Harry ran to his team.
"Go Harry!"
Fred and George put Harry on their shoulders while the others cheered and laughed.

Harry held his hand up again, the sleeve falling.

Lily walked up to see writing on Harry's arm.

"Always"

'What's that from?' She thought but quickly shook the thought.

"The snitch." She held her hand out. Harry handed her the snitch and Draco lifted him up. He laughed and Draco kissed him.
"I'll kick your arse next time." "You always say that and you always lose." Draco growled and Harry slipped out of his arms.
"Face it Draco. I'm just better than you." "You know I hate you." "No you don't." "I do. I want to break up." Harry rolled his eyes. "Then I want all your clothes."
Dracos eye twitched and he burst out laughing.
"Yeah yeah whatever." He went to hug Harry but Harry held his hand out. "No I'm serious." Draco rolled his eyes.

Harry smirked and walked to the Gryffindor changing room.

James walked to Lily.

"He's our son." Draco looked at them. "I know." Lily smiled.
"He isn't your son." They looked at Draco. "Just because Harry can play quidditch and do something right in both of your minds doesn't mean he's your son all of a sudden. You didn't want him so leave Harry alone... in my opinion he's better off." Lily scoffed while James glared at Dracos back.