31

"Looks good you two." "I did it of course." "I drew it." "Yeah be glad I wasn't doing this on paper." "That's funny." Johnathan smirked and went to hit Harry's arse but Draco slapped his hand away. "Watch it Flemel." Johnathan chuckled. "I'm surprised your actually protective over Harry." Draco rolled his eyes.

They walked out of Gryffindor tower and Draco looked down at Harry who was under his arm. "Tell me why I had to get the "After all this time?" one." "Because it fit you better." Draco rolled his eyes.
"Though I am surprised how it didn't hurt. I thought it would be like a sickening pain but it was like a little sting." "Maybe it's because your just to use to pain." "Mentally or physically?" "That concerns me Potter." Harry chuckled. "Don't worry I'm just mentally scarred."
Draco hummed and leaned toward his ear.

"Then I expect to see you change in front of me tonight." Harry pushed him away. "No. Just because I don't have wounds doesn't mean I'm not self conscious." "About what? How feminine your body is?" "Yes exactly. Thank you for pointing that out Zabini." Blaise chuckled. "It's going to be weird when you go back to not saying everything that comes into your head." "Huh why? I always say what I think... unless I'm in class." "Wow... really? It feels like you talk a lot more now." "Well I say little stupid thoughts I have but that's every person." Blaise chuckled and glanced at Draco who still had his arm flung around Harry's shoulders.

Draco kept quiet as Harry talked to Blaise and Blaise had a feeling it had something to do with the mission Draco was really behind on and the fact Harry might find out about the dark mark sometime before he told him.

Blaise and Draco knew the extent of Harry's brilliance but he wasn't necessarily academic smart, sure Harry was almost a Hermione for his year but Harry's knowledge in life and choices, decisions one had to take kinda scared them.
It's as if they could tell Harry they killed someone and if they had a good enough reason Harry would even help them cover it up.

True, both had a fear Harry would snitch on them to Charles or any student they had the dark mark or were at least on Voldemort's side but that problem seemed to die down the more time they spent with him...
Draco and Harry were even lovers now... yet Draco was still cautious.

They got to Slytherins dungeon and Blaise said the password before they walked in.
The other Slytherins spared them a glanced before going back to what they were doing.

"I have homework. Try not to do anything." Blaise winked and Harry rolled his eyes. "Shut up Zabini." Blaise smirked and entered his room.

"Mm. What do you want to do?" Harry shrugged and entered Dracos room after him. "Do you have an idea?"
Draco smirked and locked the door.
"Yeah I do." "And that would be?" Draco walked up to Harry and kissed him.

Harry felt Dracos hands go down his body and stop right under his arse. Draco lifted him up and Harry wrapped his legs around Dracos waist.

"I think your to good at this for either of our good." Draco smirked and got on top of Harry.

Their lips connected again and Harry wrapped his arms around Dracos neck.