49

"Harry you coming?" "I don't have muggle money." Ron shrugged. "You can look at stuff." Harry sighed and Ron dragged him to the door.

"What are they getting?" Harry looked over to see Draco bending over his shoulder. "Clothes." "Muggle clothes." "Believe it or not but muggle clothes are a lot cheaper." Draco rolled his eyes and Harry pulled him into the baby blue old car.

'This isn't as clustered as I thought it would be' Draco thought and looked at Harry who was talking to Ron about quidditch teams.

"Did you hear?" "No what?" "James is going back to quidditch." "Oh thank Merlin." "I know I think everyone cheered when they heard that." "You mean in our group.. don't forget a lot of people fanned over James." Ron rolled his eyes. "Well I'm just glad we won't have any back firing potions... even if it means Snapes our teacher again." Harry patted Ron's shoulder and Ron shooed him away.
Harry chuckled.

Flash.
Death eaters in diagon alley, flourish and bolts.

Harry clenched his pants but let them go when the pain received.

"You ok?" Harry looked at Draco and nodded. "Just a slight headache."

'He's been having so many headaches' he thought.

Draco tangled his fingers with Harry's as Arthur began to drive.

The twins, Ron and Ginny looked amazed at the store.

"Harry what's this?" Harry looked over at Arthur. "Hm. Oh it's just a music box." "A what?" "A music box. You open it and twist this small handle." Harry did as he said and music began to play. "Woah." Harry chuckled and Draco rolled his eyes.

"Wow these books aren't anything like ours." They looked over at Ginny. "Yeah. Usually muggles write Fictional books." "Fictional what?" "Not real. Fiction is just a short definition about what the author has made up. Like that one is about a princess and prince."
"But this ones about wizards." Ron shoved a book in Harry's face. "They don't know wizards really exist." "Yeah it's completely off about what we are. This author said we were magical creatures." Fred and George laughed. "Watch out the trolls gonna get you."
"This one!" "BFG? That's the Big Friendly Giant. It's also a fictional book." "Giants aren't nice." "Grawp is." "Who?" "No one." "Anyways there are also ones about trolls." "I hate trolls." Harry chuckled. "Yeah but those trolls sleep under bridges." "Why under a bridge?" "Yeah do they like being wet?" Fred and George chuckled.

"This is so weird." Harry walked up to Arthur. "That's a grandfather clock." "Why a grandfather clock?" "Because in the olden days they didn't know how to make watches or smaller clocks. Over time they became the grandfather clock since it's old and large." "Ok but what's it's purpose." "To tell the time and look like a good decorated." Harry shrugged. "That's so weird. These are supposed to keep track of your children."

An employee looked at them like they were crazy and Harry chuckled airily.

"Not for muggles Arthur. They just tell time." "Hm. Interesting." "But they also cost a lot."

Harry held up the tag.

"4 thousand... how much is that?" "A lot of galleons." "To bad."

Draco watched as Harry explained everything to the Weasleys and they got some weird looks.

"Babe."
Harry looked over and Draco waved him. Harry walked over and Draco wrapped his arm around Harry's waist.

"You guys are looking like your crazy." Harry sighed. "I know." "Why are they so interested in this crap?" "Well Arthur works for the ministry in the muggle department. The twins like to create pranks with muggle things since most don't know how to use it. Ron is just Ron and Ginny likes to read."
Draco hummed and laid his chin on Harry's head.

"If your so bored just apparate back to the burrow." "No I'm jealous because you've spent so much time with them but not me." Harry rolled his eyes. "Your so high maintenance you know that." "I do." Draco smirked and kissed him.

Flash.

"Where are they?" "I thought they'd come to Diagon Alley." "We need to find Draco.. the dark lord is pissed."
"He's with the Weasleys we know that much. They'll have to come here for school supplies so let's come than."

"Harry!"
Harry shook his head and looked up.

"You just zoned out you ok?" "Hm. Yeah I'm fine."

Flash.
Hufflepuff cup.

Flash.
Slytherin locket.

Harry held his scar and Ron looked over.

"Harry I'm telling you. We have to tell Dumbledore." "I'm fine." "No you aren't."
"Yeah Harry that scar of yours hurting isn't something good." "It's fine." "Mate before Malfoy got here you passed out from it. We have to tell Dumbledore."

Draco looked at Harry worried.
Harry let his scar go after the pain retreated.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." Ron sighed. "I think your just hiding the pain." Harry rolled his eyes. "Are you guys done shopping or?" "No."
Ron and the twins ran off.

"Harry." Harry looked up at Draco. "Don't worry their just over exaggerating."
Draco sighed and hugged Harry from behind.