40

Draco kissed Harry's shoulder lightly, slowly going up to his neck.

"Mm. Draco stop I'm trying to sleep." "Well we have about an hour until Blaise barges in yelling for us to wait up.." "Please tell me you aren't thinking about another round?" "That's exactly what I'm thinking." Draco lifted Harry's leg and rubbed his thigh. "Babe I won't be able to stand." "Well you'll have to... the teachers would get suspicious."

Harry hummed and rolled over, straddling Dracos lap.

"Your pushing it." "I always push it with you." Draco slapped Harry's arse and he moaned into Dracos ear.
"Ride or get pounded." "Oh you know how to turn someone on." Draco smirked and Harry bit his lip.

"Wake up bitches!"

Harry looked over, finishing buckling his pants while Draco was putting his shirt on.

"Oh... this is a first." Blaise smirked and raised his eyebrows. "A first for what?" "Really? Ron?" "Huh? Your not the only one who can spend the night with their boyfriend." Harry shook his head. "Also Potter.. still turn it down." "Really?" "Yeah you were quieter but I could still here you." Harry hit Dracos arm. "I told you to put up a silencing spell." "And I said I didn't feel like it." "Yeah well I hope you liked what you got last night." "And this morning." "Morning really?" "He lured me." Draco smirked while Harry shot him a glare.
"Yeah.. "lured"." Harry rolled his eyes and Blaise chuckled. "Please like you don't do anything with Ron." Ron blushed. "No we don't do anything." "Sex almost everyday." "Blaise!" "Thanks for clearing that up Zabini." Blaise nodded and Ron hit Harry's arm.

Draco smirked.

"Blaise trade partners with me." Harry glared at him and Blaise smirked. "Why?" "Because Harry won't give in for weeks at a time." "... Really?" "First time I was mad.. second time I gave him five." Blaise clapped and Draco rolled his eyes. "Harry that's savage." "Hey I'm good at sexual things.. you just gotta earn it." Harry smirked.

Blaise flung his arm around Harry's shoulder.

"I like you... is he good?" Draco smirked. "Fuck yeah." "See. Just gotta earn it." "Is that hard?" "Just don't lie or hurt me and everything will be fine." Blaise looked at Draco. "Yeah it's a pain in the arse but that's right." "Is Draco bad at following that?" "He just doesn't trust me." "I trust you." "Mhm." Draco rolled his eyes and kissed Harry.
"Fucking arse." Harry smirked. "I know I have a great one." Draco rolled his eyes and Blaise high fived Harry.

Blaise walked over and hung his arm around Ron's shoulder.

"Don't feel left out babe." Ron rolled his eyes and held onto Blaises robes.

"Aw princess not jealous are you?" "Jealous? I just got fucked three times in an hour." Draco smirked and Harry hugged him. "Though I am jealous Ron gets told he's loved." "Haha." Harry smiled and Draco kissed him. "I do love you Harry Potter." "Oh thanks."
Draco looked at him in disbelief.

Harry held the door knob and turned around.

"It's Harry Malfoy." Draco smirked and walked up, wrapping his arm around Harry's shoulder. "Taking my name already?" "Sounds good doesn't it?" Draco chuckled and kissed him. "Let's go slut." "Sure whore." "Yeah so funny." Harry chuckled and shut the door.