47

Narcissa smiled and hugged Draco.

"You didn't come home for Christmas.. is everything alright?" Draco smiled and nodded.

Narcissa was aesthetic yet confused. Draco had rarely ever smiled when he came home after his 4th year at Hogwarts... so what was different now?

"Hav-." "I have an idea of my mate mother." Narcissa smiled.

That was fantastic news. Draco was extremely picky and everyone knew that so it was amazing Draco found someone he could call worthy to be his mate.

"Do they know you have the dark mark?" The two looked at Lucius and Narcissa looked back at her son. "Yes. They yelled at me for not telling them." "Do you know if you can trust them?" Draco nodded. "He won't tell anyone father." "He?" "Yes he. Father you know I hate women." Lucius rolled his eyes.
"We have things to do." Draco nodded and Narcissa held his hand as they walked.

Harry shot up and held his scar.

For the past 4 weeks Harry has been having extreme nightmares about Draco. He was scared they were like Arthur. He was scared Draco was getting tortured by Lord Voldemort so he would follow in fear or become insane and enjoy the things Voldemort would make him do in the future.
Draco hadn't sent a letter which just made Harry more anxious. If Draco didn't send a letter about this than he wouldn't be able to put his nerves to rest that they were a nightmare... just a nightmare.. Draco was strong and wouldn't let- no this is Voldemort.. even Draco would bow to him in fear of getting hurt. Voldemort was dangerous and Harry knew that... he just wished Voldemort would leave Draco alone.

Ron groaned and rolled over.
"... Mate why are you.. *yawn* up?" "Just another nightmare it's nothing."

Harry laid back down as Ron drifted off again.

Then the headaches started.
Harry hissed in pain and held his scar.

Flashes.
Flashes of the same dark room.
Flashes of death eaters in that dark room.
Flashes of Sirius tied to a chair in the dark room.
Flashes of the same crystal ball.
Flashes of Sirius being tortured.
Flashes of the crystal ball swirling into the past, present and future.

Harry wanted to cry out but didn't. He wouldn't wake up anyone for something that he didn't know what was happening.