8

"Harry~!"

Harry looked up from his homework and sighed when he saw Hermione. He watched as she practically danced toward him and sat down.

"Guess what?" "Hm." "Charles and I are dating!" Hermione hugged Harry and he hugged her back. "I told you, you liked him." Hermione hit Harry's arm with a pink blush. "He's hot what can I say?" "Is that the only reason why you like him?" "No.. he's also kind and helpful."

Harry listened as Hermione went further and further from the truth.
1) Charles was not kind
2) Charles was not helpful
3) Charles didn't have a dashing smile
4) Charles wasn't an amazing student
5) Charles wasn't a good Quidditch player

'I'm killing Malfoy' Harry declared.

" 'Mione." "Hm." She looked over happily. "Let's go to dinner." Hermione nodded and stood with Harry.

They walked in and Draco watched as Hermione sat with Charles and kissed him. He groaned and looked up to see Harry flipping him off. He sighed.

"What did you do?" "Agreed to help Charles get Granger." "And your just now realizing the consequences." "Yes!" Blaise smirked and looked at Harry who was staring intensely at the new couple.
"And you brought you rival, the person you hate into this?" "Yes!" Draco groaned and laid his forehead on the table. Blaise smirked. "Maybe you and Potter will find more than hate in each other now." "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" "If your working together to look after them than..." Blaise wiggled his eyebrows. "No. Absolutely not. Potter is a beta, I do not go for Betas." Blaise chuckled.

"Well what about me Dray?" Pansy pressed herself against Dracos muscular arm. "No." Blaise smirked in amusement when Pansy pouted.
Draco rolled his eyes and started to fill his plate.

"Mate.. why are you staring at them?" "Charles will break her heart and I don't want to deal with it." Harry stabbed his chicken and Ron jumped. "Man when your protective Harry... I feel scared." "Good that means he'll fear me and won't be rash with her." Ron shivered at Harry's tone.

Lily stared at her eldest and smiled.

"He finally found someone." "If you think your child likes Granger you are mistaken." Lily looked to her left and frowned. "Why are you always so negative? My child is not one to just use someone." Severus rolled her eyes. "Your right that's your other child." "He is not my child." "Like it or not Lily but he is. Omega or not he's your blood."
Lily huffed.

"I don't get why your always defending Harry. You are always so mean to him." "I do not ignore a burdened child." Lily rolled her eyes and Severus grabbed his goblet.