55

Draco pushed Harry into Hermione.

"No!"

They disappeared and the death eaters crowded Draco.

Harry fell to his knees and Hermione frowned.

"Harry he did that so we could get out of there." "I know!" Harry punched the sand. "Fucking hell. He wasn't supposed to go back there."
Hermione and Ron sighed.

"Come on mate."
Ron helped Harry stand.

They entered William and Fleurs house.

"This is unexpected." "We need a place to stay for a couple of days."
Ron sat Harry in a chair and he sighed.

"What happened?" "Harrys pissed Malfoy sacrificed himself." "He's a dumbass. We've been on the run for 7 months and he goes and gets himself captured by the exact people he fears." "What did you want him to do?" "Come!" "The death eaters were closing in on us Harry." "Doesn't mean you sacrifice yourself." "They can't do anything. He's a death eater too." "That betrayed them and came with us." "Harry you know they'll just send him back to Hogwarts." Harry sighed and banged his head on the table.

"Tried so fucking hard to make sure that didn't happen." "You can't control everything mate." Harry grumbled.

"... I'm confused.. is he mad or sad?" "Both." "How?" "He's sad Malfoy isn't here anymore and angry Malfoy practically threw himself into the hands of our enemy."
Fleur looked at Harry who grumbled curses toward his boyfriend.

"How long have they been together?" "A year and some months." "Wow Harry can stay committed?" Harry glared at William who chuckled. "It's more like the other way." "Seriously Malfoy has problems."
"You have problems. You all are messed up!" "Mate when's the last time you got any sleep?" "Well with Voldemort in my mind 24 fucking 7 and keeping watch... about some days."
"Then go to sleep. We'll finish our hunt for the Hufflepuff cup and Ravenclaw diadem in a couple of days." "But I wanna get this over with. I wanna be a troublesome, irresponsible student again~." "How does he whine about that?" William chuckled at Fleurs confusion.

"I don't know. I was always a good student." "Yeah good for you." William laughed at his younger brothers sass.

Harry sighed and stood.
"Imma sleep." "Have fun."

Harry waved a hand and left the room.

"He won't be able to sleep." "Nope." William and Fleur looked at the two confused but didn't ask.

Charles Potters Younger BrotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara