5

Charles shoved Harry against the wall and held his forearm against his brothers chest.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Leave Hermione alone she doesn't need to be dragged into your shit."
Harry listened to his elder brothers hidden threat but he was more concentrated on the fact he could barely breath.

"Hermiones my friend. You treat her like shit. What right do you have to warn me as if I'm hurting her?" Charles growled. "You act as if your a Slytherin. You are no Gryffindor and you are no person to tell me how I am supposed to act."
Harry kicked Charles stomach and landed on the floor.
"Don't talk if you are better than I am."

Harry walked away and Charles clenched his fists.

Both entered the Great Hall but at very different times.
Harry was sitting beside Hermione and talking to her and Ron. Charles sat beside Seamus and Dean who were making out.
He rolled his eyes and looked back to see his best friend, Draco Malfoy staring intensely at his younger brother.

Charles rolled his eyes.
Sometimes Dracos obsession to destroy Harry's life was to much.

The doors flew open and Lily stood.

James Fleamont Potter, the star Quidditch player stood in the large frames.

The girls gasped as many boys were shocked. They all envied James Potter and went into complete fan boying and girling mode.
Charles stood and walked to his father.

"Father is something wrong?" "Your mother has informed me Harry is still here." Charles nodded. "Dumbledore had ignored your threat."
James clenched his fists and his eyes landed on the small brunette.

Harry and James were copies of one another but Harry had Lily's striking green eyes.

James advanced toward Harry and bent down.

"Why are you still here?" "You don't get everything you want James." James gave Harry a warning look but he just kept eating.

"James do you always have to make such an entrance?" James spun around to see his lovely red headed wife with her arms crossed, impatiently waiting for an answer. "I didn't mean to.. it just comes naturally." "Showing off comes naturally? No that's just being obnoxious." James glared down at his son who looked up disinterested.
"Harry don't make such comments." Harry shrugged. "Your to nice at times 'Mione." "No she isn't. Just yesterday she beat us for that prank." "I said at times Ron." Hermione hit Harry's arm and he pouted.
She sighed and he smiled, rubbing his arm.

Dumbledore walked up.

"If you must talk so badly to burst through the doors please go to an empty classroom. Harry your food will still be here." Harry sighed and Hermione smirked smugly. "Shut up Hermione." She chuckled darkly. "Karmas a bitch." Harry rolled his eyes and followed the other three Potters out.

The door slammed closed while Harry leaned against a desk.

"Why are you still here?" "Uh.. hm. What to say? What to say?" "Just answer the question." Harry rolled his eyes. "Well I got an invitation and it's a free pass from going to a boarding school Petunia and Vernon chose." "You should've stayed in the muggle world." Harry shrugged and smirked. "I think the wizarding world makes more since. It is where us Potter go after all." James clenched his fists. "You are not a Potter." "And you aren't my father yet we still have the labels. Get over it." "Omegas are not wizards." "Assholes aren't humans."
James got in Harry's face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" "I get this asked so many times." Harry sighed. "I'm Harry James Potter. I'm the youngest and the one who was thrown to muggles." "That is not your middle name." "Actually it shows it right here."
Harry opened a paper to show his birth certificate. "Where did you get that?" "Dumbledore gave it to me~!" "Don't sing."

Harry danced and flipped them off.
"I don't care what you do or what you say. I'm here and I'm here to stay motherfuckers!"

The door slammed closed.

"Does he always act this way?" "Yes." James pinched his nose in annoyance.

Harry was ruining their family name. Does he not see that?

"Have you found your mate?" "No." "Why?" "Because Harry doesn't know when to stop hanging around everyone." "It doesn't matter what Harry does. Find your mate. We need a heir to the Potter belongings before Harry gets to them."

James walked out with Lily following. Charles clenched his fists.

"Harry is ruining every fucking thing."