39

Draco walked into his room and froze when he saw Harry sitting on his bed. Harry sat cross legged with his fingers curling over his mouth.

"It's.. 10:30.. where were you?" "Why does it fucking matter to you?" Harry rubbed his eyes in annoyance and laid his glasses back down.
Draco walked over throwing his robe onto one of the green chairs.

He went to walk to the bathroom but Harry grabbed his arm tightly.

"Oh now we're talking?" Harry went onto his knees and pulled Draco closer to him, lifting his left sleeve up.
Harry clicked his tongue and elbowed Draco harshly.

Dracos eyes widened as he coughed out for air.
His head fell onto Harry's shoulder but that was nothing when his eyes became plates.
He tried to rip his arm out of Harry's hold but it just became tighter.

Draco didn't stand, his abdomen hurt but the pain was receiving slowly.
Draco wanted to get away from Harry but he was to scared to move from his spot... this may be the last time he felt Harry's warmth.

"Your pissing me off." Draco clenched Harry's white dress shirt. "You thought I'd tell didn't you? Because your a death eater your bad, you don't deserve anything. How fucking stupid are you?" Draco buried into Harry's neck. "I've known." His breath hitched. "I've known for months. I'm mad because you didn't tell me. I waited for you to tell me but you didn't. I got fed up with it and showed my anger. I mean you even knew my secret, something I never wanted anyone to find out yet you found out and didn't tell me about a stupid mark!" Draco flinched and Harry sighed.
"... I'm sorry." "You are an arse! Keep something from me again and I'll kill you." A smile tugged at Dracos lips.

He looked over at his forearm when he felt Harry's fingers sweep over the mark.
Harry lifted Dracos arm and kissed the mark.
Harry kissed it again and looked at Draco.

Draco kissed his lips lightly and Harry kissed him. Draco pulled Harry closer and kissed him again.

Slowly things escalated, Harry's fingers tugging at Dracos hair while Draco held his hips and being on top of him.
Harry wrapped his legs around Dracos waist, pulling him closer.

"Mm. Your close to getting fucked." "Well if your not hiding anything." Draco smirked and took his shirt off. "Hope you know how to hide your voice." "How about a silencing spell." "No I don't feel like using magic tonight." "Your a bitch." "I know."
Draco lifted Harry's leg and kissed him.