21

Draco sat on his stool in potions class, scratching his arm furiously.
He looked around and pulled his sleeve down when Harry and Ron walked in.

Harry sat beside him and let his bag drop to the floor.

"...Why's your arm so red?" Draco looked down and cursed himself silently. He shrugged. "Why are you so nosy?" Harry rolled his eyes. "I was going to say if it's an irritation than go to Madam Pomfrey."
Blaise smirked at Dracos shock.

The dungeon door opened 30 minutes after classes had started and they looked over to see James, their new Professor.

"30 points from Gryffindor!" The Slytherins snickered. "40 from Slytherin." "What?!" James smirked.

"Oh I already hate him." "Good to know I'm not the only one."
Theodore looked behind to see Harry already looking ready to kill.
"He's your father." "I don't have a father... plus I was the one to yell out." Theodores eye twitched. "You just lost my house points." "Double edge sword." Theodore growled and turned back around.

"Was that really necessary?" Harry looked at Draco. "Of course. We have to keep snapes spirit in this room."
The Slytherins chuckled at Harry's exaggeration.

"What are you all laughing about?" "How your robe is inside out." Everyone laughed while the Gryffindors tried to hold it in.
James looked down and Harry smirked.

"Also your glasses are a little smudgy." James glared at Harry. "At least I don't have to be going and buying glasses every year." "Your right. That just shows how brave I am compared to you." Harry smirked. "Your just a brat." "What? Not gong to take points from Gryffindor? I am talking back." James growled.
"Wow what Snape said about you was correct. You are an arse. A 4th grade bully... just like your son." Harry pointed to Charles who glared at him. "Don't talk bad about my son." "Why? Because he's everyones "chosen one"? As far as I see it Charles won't be about to even lift his wand at Voldemort... he can't even say the name!" "I can!" "Oh than please show me I'm wrong great chosen one." The Slytherins erupted into laughter, Draco even chuckled and Charles was his friend.

"Draco why are you laughing?!" "Oh it doesn't matter what Malfoy does. Come on say his name, Voldemort." Harry widened his eyes while saying the name. Charles gulped and looked at his father who was raging by Harry's antics. "He-who-must-not-be-named." "Wow don't I feel safe with you as our savior." Charles clenched his fists. "Harry stop. Your just making a fool of yourself and of your family." "What family?" Hermione stood. "Those people with your last name and blood!" "He/they are not my/our family/son." Harry propped his chin on his hand. "There's your answer. I may have the same name but I'm not really a Potter."
Hermione looked at Charles and James than Harry.

"How do you not care?!" "Care about what?" "That their neglecting you! That you don't have a family?!"
Everyone listened as Hermione screamed at Harry but never at the guilty party who HAD abandoned him.

"Hermione shut up." "No!"
Draco held Harry's arm just in case something happened.

Hermione continued to yell at Harry and the more she did the worse Harry felt.

Really he did care. Like any child he wanted a family, he wanted love, he wanted happiness and a normal family life... but he wasn't going to get that and Harry had accepted it.. so he treats his "family" like they treat him...
Though it seems the one closes to him hasn't bothered to really pay attention.

"Granger stop you've made a point!" "Don't tell me what to do!" Draco pushed her away and she stumbled into Charles desk. "I'm the alpha so shut the fuck up." Draco growled.
Hermione lowered her head and Draco sat back down, letting Harry go.

The bell rang only a few minutes later and Harry dashed out with Ron, Draco and Blaise following.