14

Draco walked into Gryffindor tower.
To him the Gryffindors were more... compassionate and more of a family. Slytherins just used each other and rarely ever talked.

He looked at the couch to see Hermione listening as Harry complained and growled.
He sat in one of the golden red chairs and began to listen as well.

"Their son. Their son. It's always their son! Fuck! I could've placed one tiny wound on that boy and they'd want me fucking expelled! God! It's a status! It doesn't mean shit! So what if he's a fucking Alpha?! So fucking what?!"
Hermione sighed.
"Harry Alphas are well respected." "Doesn't mean you throw away your beta son!"

Harry turned around and Hermione frowned.

"Harry you can't do anything." "I know!" She sighed. "Can't do fucking anything! So what if I'm Harry Potter right? One scar on Charles cheek and everyone thinks he's special! I have a scar too! It doesn't mean anything! It's a scar! It's a status!"
Draco could hear the tears that Harry felt like crying but Harry was like any broken person, they held it in and just continued to take more pain.

Harry turned around.

"But none of that means anything. One scar, a status. All in all that boy is the boy destined to kill Voldemort... while he can't even say the name."
Hermione sighed.
"Harry I think your just tired."

Draco looked around.
Seems this is normal in the Gryffindor tower like the Slytherin dungeon.

...
Though it's only common in Slytherin because of Draco and Charles.

Harry sat down than soon laid on the floor. Hermione sighed.

"Harry go to bed." "I'm hungry. Dinners soon I'm not skipping my meal just because people will looked at me in fear." Hermione sighed.
"Your so troublesome sometimes." Harry didn't answer as Hermione walked away.

"Your so troublesome sometimes." Harry flipped Draco off. "Do you always let people talk to you like that?" Harry rolled his eyes. "Answer my question Potter." "I don't." "Bullshit." "If you know the answer don't ask me."
Dracos eye twitched.
"Your the useless boy who can't stand up for himself." Harry didn't speak and Draco rolled his eyes. "Aren't you supposed to yell at me?" "I don't feel like yelling." "Please you'll just start crying if you do." Harry rolled his eyes. "I haven't cried in years fuck off Malfoy." Draco rolled his eyes. "Your so pathetic." "We'll see if you still say that after next year." Draco glared at Harry who laid on his crossed arms.

Harry sighed deeply.

"Your problems will catch up to you... just wait Malfoy.. they always do."

Draco watched as Harry fell asleep on the rugged floor.
Hermione soon came down and shook her head, she laid a blanket over him and sat back down.

"Do you always degrade him like that?" Hermione looked over at Draco. "What do you mean?" "Tell him he can't change anything. Can't do anything when he literally beat Charles to a fucking pulp for you." Hermione sighed. "Harry needed to hear the truth." Draco rolled his eyes. "Right because he hasn't done enough for you." "What's your problem Malfoy? You spend one month with Harry and you become so close to him." "Please in that whole month all you did was cling to Charles... have you even noticed you haven't said thank you to Potter for protecting you." Hermione scoffed. "And what has that been Malfoy? I'm no longer a virgin. Charles hurt me." "Yet your not broken. You let him take your virginity Granger, even after Harry warned you, even after you've seen what Charles was really like. Just like everyone else your blinded by the fact Charles is supposed to kill he-who-must-not-be-named and Potter is nothing special. Potter has no fancy title except for the "dangerous Potter" now." Hermione clenched her fists. "That is not true." "Tell me when you said thank you."
Hermione opened her mouth to talk but faced away when she couldn't.

"Don't say thank you when Potter wakes up. You won't mean it and that'll just hurt him when he finds out."
Draco stood.

"Now what floor is Potters dorm?" "The third why?"
Draco crouched and picked Harry up.

The unconscious brunette snuggled into the warmth of Dracos chest as the blonde headed up the stairs.

Ron ran and fell onto the couch from the back.

"Was Malfoy just nice to Harry?" Hermione sighed. "I don't know anymore."
Ron looked at the stairs, impatiently waiting for the Malfoy he would soon interrogate.