28

Blaise walked into Dracos room to find Charles once again complaining about Hermione.. but that's not what he cared for.

"Potters in the shower don't ask." Blaise chuckled and sat down. Charles rolled his eyes. "He's still here?" "I have one more week until my punishment to watch Potter is over." Charles rolled his eyes. "You should've just left him to Ron." "Blaise got pouty."

The bathroom door opened and the three looked over to see Harry in shorts with Dracos old quidditch shirt on. His glasses were in his hand and the towel was over his head.

Harry put his glasses on and looked over.

"What?" "Stealing my shirts now?" "Yeah got a problem?" Draco smirked. "No you look cute." "You can shut up." Blaise chuckled.
Harry put the towel in the hamper and walked over.

"Why are you all still staring at me?" "Have your thighs always been so big?" "Zabini my eyes are up here." Blaise smirked. "Not from where I'm sitting." Harry rolled his eyes and sat on the floor.
"Why are you sitting on the floor.. in between Dracos legs if I may add." "Because I don't wanna sit beside you and the floor is just fine." "Yeah his head will be in between my legs soon enough." Harry flustered pink. "He'll be in me than... Fuck!"
Harry hid in his legs as Blaise laughed, clapping.

"Shut up Zabini!" Draco smirked. "Oh princess it's ok." "I will hit you!" "I'll punish you if you do."
Harry shivered at Dracos seductive growl.

"Zabini can I stay in your room?" "Nope." "Why? Do you want me to die?" "Oh I think you'll have a lovely time." Harry glared at Blaise while Draco smirked.

"I'm still here!" "Than go away we didn't ask you to stay." Charles glared at Harry. "No one needs you unlike me. Jump through the window in your dorm when you get a chance." "Unlike me? Who the fuck do you think you are? God?" "Someone who's destined for something you'll never understand." "Wow what arrogance. Do you really think your all that? In my opinion I wouldn't trust you will my quill." Charles clenched the arms. "You really don't understand do you? What it feels like to just be used for popularity." Harry snorted. "For popularity? You don't know what pain is." "I know more than you, than Draco, than Blaise." "Yeah that's why you just complain about girls right? Do you hear what Malfoy or Zabini complain about? No. Why? Because unlike you they don't like to burden others with such problems." "You don't even put yourself in there. You really are pathetic. Pitying yourself." Harry shrugged. "Doesn't mean I'll go telling everything."
Harry laid on his crossed arms.
"Real problems aren't the ones you tell people."

Draco clenched the arms and Blaise looked at him.

"Though it's not like you'd know Mr. Playboy." "I am not a playboy." "I've count 30 girls you've slept with just in this year. 1 month until Christmas. Just be glad I'm not calling you a whore."
Draco lifted Harry's chin.
"That's enough Potter." "I'm just saying what I think." "Yeah well your saying a little too much." Harry huffed. "Don't huff." Harry puffed his cheeks out. "That just makes you look cute."
Harry rolled his eyes and Draco let him lay back down on his arms. "Oh what a cute couple." Draco and Harry flipped him off.
Blaise smirked and Charles rolled his eyes.

"I'm leaving." Charles stood. "Bye hope to never see you again!" Charles glared at Harry before walking out.
"Was that necessary?" "It's like I can't say what I want to in front of you." "Your just being an arse for no reason." "Hey he's a bitch to me so I'll be one back." Draco rolled his eyes.