CH 02

The national team was in their locker room after showering and they were getting ready to go home. Most of them couldn't stop yammering about you and how your opinion might help them a lot for their match against China. "I didn't know Coach Hibarida had such a cool niece!" Hinata grinned at the thought. "Yeah, and she's a pretty gal too," Atsumu added on while packing his belongings. "Pervert." Sakusa scoffed causing Atsumu to yell at him to shut up. "Hinata's right! She has a good game sense." Bokuto agreed with the younger while smacking his back as approval. "Maybe she's been watching volleyball from young." Kageyama reasoned. "Maybe that's because her uncle has a pretty kick-ass player during his time, Kageyama... Anyway, what do you think, Ushijima?" Hoshiumi wiggled his brows at the older male. Ushijima closed his locker and stared into space for a few moments. "She's pleasant." He responded causing Hoshiumi to groan at the dryness.

"I hope she visits again! I wanna be friends with her!" Hinata jumped while exiting the locker room. "Me too! Me too! We can go cafe hopping and eat the best desserts!" Bokuto cheered, hand placing on Hinata's head to ruffle his orange locks. Atsumu thought of luring you with Osamu's newly opened restaurant outlet in Tokyo and hearing all these made Sakusa roll his eyes insisting that they were all perverts. A blush appeared on Kageyama's cheeks when he interrupted Hinata and Bokuto's conversation of cafe hopping with you and expressed that he wanted to join shyly leading Hoshiumi to tease him. Ushijima was leading the way while listening to his teammates yabbering about you. Just one appearance and it had them talking. He honestly didn't know why his team was so interested about you. Sure, you were their coach's niece but what was more to that-

"I heard coach introducing our dear Watatoshi-kun to y/n." Atsumu smirked. Ushijima blinked at the new information wondering why your uncle did that. "Miya, could you just shut up?" Sakusa scowled at how annoying Atsumu was behaving on top of what seemed like pervert vibes emitting from him. Hoshiumi laughed, adding that what Atsumu said was true and how you were watching Ushijima spike the ball on the other side of the court. "Her eyes were sparkling~" Hoshiumi sang and nudged the stoic looking male. "Ooo, looks like Ushijima-san has an admirer." Hinata teased with Hoshiumi, sending cheeky glances. "Does y/n like spikers? Cause I'm one too!" Bokuto pouted while pointing at himself. "I'm not that interesting. I'm just doing my job." Ushijima commented. "And yet, people are in awe whenever you play, Wakatoshi-kun." Atsumu rolled his eyes. Laughter sounded through the empty corridors to end off the productive training session.

A/N: Short update!