CH 45🍋

Warning(s): smut, unprotected and dirty(?) sex

Honestly, how did you get this lucky? Never would you have imagine to be together with a pro-athlete after having seen the relationship between Aunt Yumi and Uncle Fuki. Nothing in life could compare to Ushijima for always being considerate and patient with you. He never looked you in how others would considering how you grew up. Instead, he accepted with all his heart and was there for you when you broke down. In fact, he too was grateful that you appeared in his life, never treating him like how others and getting along with his friends too.

"I've been thinking about you all day." Ushijima watched you coming out of the bathroom as your lips tilted upwards while applying hand cream. "You know you could just kiss me, baby." You commented along with a chuckle. Footsteps padded on the ground and your waist had strong arms around them. Ushijima let out a hum and parted his lips to speak. "I can do more than that, darling." Your cheeks flared up and turned to look at him. "When did you get this cheeky?" You questioned, it was not like him to behave this way. He let out a low hum with hands trailing your waist as your eyes fluttered up at him, knowing where this was going. "I need you... please." His deep voice cut through the silence as your breath hitched. "Then what are you waiting for? Kiss me."

In a flash, Ushijima cupped your face and interlocked your lips for a kiss. Feet moved backwards until you felt your calves hitting the bed making you fall on the soft mattress. This broke the kiss as Ushijima hovered above you and took off his top, his bulkiness and muscles in all its glory. Your tongue swiped your bottom lip hungrily and whimpered when he swooped in for your neck, suckling onto the sensitive spot he knew best while his hand crept for the hem of your shirt, travelling under it to feel your soft skin. He cupped your breast and fondle it as he moved forward a little for closer proximity. His knee heat your core making you jolt, yearning for more as you started to grind against his knee.

Ushijima diverting his attention to what he felt as he looked to see what you were trying to find pleasure. A handsome smirk adorned his features and allowed you to do so while undressing you. He shifted, causing his knee to move away as you whined, feeling a little annoyed but that feeling was washed away instantly. Ushijima took off his sweatpants and brief to reveal his hard cock that slapped against his abs. You impatiently reached for it with fingers barely wrapped around his thick shaft. "You want to do it, love?" "Yes, Toshi. You've been so good to me that you deserve it." Ushijima chuckled and reached to tidy your hair, letting out a hitch of breath when your thumb swiped against his tip.

You parted your lips and wrapped them around his tip, tasting the pre-cum as you moaned, sending pleasure vibrations down his shaft. Ushijima groaned and held onto your hair to keep them up of place while you tried swallowing the rest of him. He was so big that you had difficulty as tears welled your eyes when you felt his cock hitting the back of your throat. You took some time to get used to it before bobbing your head up and down to start sucking him off. With the remaining length, you fisted them to not leave them out as Ushijima deserved nothing but the best. His breath quickened along with his grunts and groans that you always find sexy and add to your arousal. "Y-You're doing so good, love..." He complimented as your lashes fluttered up to him. The eye contact made you look innocent yet sexy as you continued to suck his length.

You followed closely to his responses to vary the amount of pleasure you were giving him and when his grunts got louder, you detached your lips from his cock with a pop. "Toshi, are you cumming?" You never broke the eye contact as his eyelids drooped from the pleasure. "Y-Yes, my love. Gonna c-cum soon." He choked out when you licked his tip like a kitten before kissing it. You decided to end this off with a handjob as your fingers went up and down his shaft, easily going through with your saliva. "Love, I'm c-close..." He grunted as his grip on your hair tightened. "Give it to me, baby. Want your pretty cum." You smiled cutely in excitement and licked your dry lips.