CH 30

Warnings: Slightly suggestive, mentions of virginity loss and sex. Toshi may be a little OOC during the morning after.

"I'm a virgin."

...

His eyes blew out. Not in a negative take. Those words made Ushijima realize that he was going to be the first man to touch you sexually if this were to continue. He was always careful with you knowing his strength but this time was different. It was like you turned into a porcelain doll, an expensive and rare one, in his eyes. He needed- No, must be careful and to make sure to be gentle with you. Ushijima wanted your first to be beautiful and memorable. That was if you wanted to carry on. Just the thought of undressing you, caressing your bare skin and touching areas you have not let others before made him feel like he was about to commit a crime. Was this really alright? It was like you heard his thoughts when he felt your fingers tracing his jawline.

"If it's with you, then I'm ready.". Widening his eyes, Ushijima leaned to you with an unsure frown. "Are you sure, y/n?" He needed to confirm what you said. Nodding with red cheeks, you looked down shyly. "But I don't know how to, Toshi." You were a little embarrassed. "That's okay, love. But," He took your hand in his. "Look at me and tell me if you are sure and you know what is going to happen." His olive eyes stared an immense stare with you. By doing so, Ushijima would know if you were lying or not so that he could stop before any regrets. "Yes. Yes, I'm sure about it. Toshi," He was pulled down closer to your features. "I want you to be my first. I want to have sex with you." There was no sign of pupils shaking. In fact, definite features along with an unshaken voice proved that you knew what you were signing up for. "Okay," Ushijima nodded and pecked your lips. "Let's do it. I'm going to make so much love with you, hm? You deserve nothing but the best." This was really happening. You nodded and felt him moulding his lips with yours. From your lips, Ushijima slowly travelled to your jaw and neck. "Is this alright?" He had to make sure. "Yes..." You responded breathlessly. He made sure that he was gentle and took his time to make you feel comfortable with this new sensation you were experiencing. With that, Ushijima showed his feelings for you in ways more than words. 'Regret' did not exist in your head last night.

The morning never felt any better. Ushijima caressed your arm underneath the thick blanket and pressed a kiss on your hairline. Here you were with him in nothing but bareness and each other's skins touching. His hand ran through your locks to tidy them and an adoring smile plastered his face. Your body shifted and frowned for a second before your eyelids slowly widened. The first thing you saw was your boyfriend dawning down at you with the usual soft smile but there was something special about it today. "Good morning, love." His husky morning voice sounded in your ears and a peck was felt on your forehead, hearing him inhaling your scent. "Toshi..." You grinned sleepily but butterflies started fluttering in your stomach. "Are you feeling alright?" His hand stroked your thigh, even massaging them gently. "Feeling a little sore but other than that, everything's fine." You pressed your head onto his sturdy chest.

Of course, everything was fine. It was actually more than fine. Endorphins filled the air and there was nothing but happiness and love. Last night, Ushijima treated you like the queen you were. He gave you nothing but pleasure while checking on you frequently to avoid any discomfort. He was also the sweetest, taking things slow to allow you to get used to the new sensations. He focused mainly on your pleasure than his and when you wanted to return the flavour, Ushijima told you that you were the main star last night. "I'll run you a warm bath while I make breakfast, hm? What are you craving for, love?" Ushijima gently cupped a breast to stroke it with the pad of his thumb. "Anything's fine, baby. So long as I'm with you." You shook your head and kissed his defined jawline. Yes, that was what you wanted. Spending time with your love and nothing else.

Sizzles echoed in the kitchen and the aroma of bacon permeated the air. As promised, Ushijima made breakfast after washing up and putting you in a warm bath. Of course, carrying you bridal style to the bathroom because of the soreness you were experiencing. He flipped the bacon and fiddled with the spatula. Memories from last night poured in and he felt hot with cheeks and ears turning pink. He sighed bashfully and cupped his face with his free hand to keep himself in check. The areas he touched you and the reactions you had could not stop replaying in his head. He heard your voice in a new way while calling for him, the way you always reached and hugged him closer for touch. Everything was new and it was beautiful. You were beautiful and he was grateful to be the first man to witness you behaving in certain ways others could never.

Playing with the bubbles, you brought your knees to your chest filled with hickeys. Warmth filled your body while remembering last night's events. Ushijima was so handsome. His body was personally crafted and tailored by the gods themselves. The broadness of his shoulders, big muscles built from practice, working out and diet, his strong hold while making love to you. Not forgetting how his deep voice sounded sexy. Not forgetting that he was well endowed. You were afraid that it would not fit but it did eventually with Ushijima's patience and reassurance with kisses for you. Sighing, you hid your face in your hands. Your boyfriend was perfect. Too perfect.

"You didn't have to do this, Toshi." "No, I do." Breakfast was served in bed and it was decorated prettily. A tray was placed on Ushijima's thighs with an assortment of fruits, eggs and bacon and there were bagels with different spreads for you to choose from. On top of that, strawberry tea was served with optional sugar cubes. "This is perfect, Toshi. You're perfect." Ushijima was rewarded with a kiss on the cheek and watched you take a few pictures before digging in. You fed him a cherry tomato while sitting on the bed next to him with the morning news playing on television. A hand of his was placed on your hip to steady you along with occasional kisses. "You smell good, love." Positioning his nose on the crown of your head and inhaled your scent. "Toshi, I smell like you. You trying to compliment yourself?" You teased with soft pokes on his cheeks. "No, but I like you smelling like me." Ushijima explained. During your bath, you used his products and threw his shirt on which fitted you just above your knees. You just wanted have everything that he used or had now.

The tray on his thighs got lifted off and was replaced by you. You made yourself comfortable and laid on his chest as a blissful smile formed. Ushijima rubbed your thighs before pulling you closer to him but a wince escaped your lips. He started to worry and wondered what was wrong but you did not really respond. Instead, you felt shy to bring the reason behind it up. "It's just that you know... You paid a little more attention to my breasts and left hickeys on them last night." Your eyes looked anywhere but him. "I'm sorry, love. Does it hurt a lot?" He wanted a volleyball to hit him right now. "It's just sore, Toshi." You shook your head and assured your well being.

Letting out a sigh, Ushijima propped you by the waist only how his hands to travel downwards to lift your (his) shirt to reveal what you meant. He uttered an apology and went down to give soft kisses on the hickeys. You patted him while affirming that it was not that bad but appreciated his care as seen and felt now. "I just love them a lot." He confessed and you could not burn up even more. "They're so beautiful just like you." Ushijima nudged his nose against yours, planting a loving peck on your lips. Flicking his forehead, you felt gooey on the inside and circled your arms around his neck.

"You're the best thing that happened to me, Toshi. I love you."
"I love you too, sweetheart."

A/N: Rewrote this chapter because smut is not my forte and I suck at it. Y'all can use your imagination to picture what Ushijima and y/n did HAHA BYEEE